IGNORED

Charlton

aaron

That was just what being an Evertonians all about. Total disbelief that we were still level after eighty minutes, reduced to hoofing and hoping because all creativity had been lost (so much so that VDM was about to come on ffs...that's how desperate DM was), then total elation briefly followed by the Bent goal that I'd been worried about all game. But what a blinding finish (missed by hundreds who left after Charlton scored). Just getting my voice back. My main impressions were..

The full extent of BT's misery, and miserable form. No amount of TV highlights prepared me for the total ineptness of his performance, I like the man but he needs to be put out of his misey.

Don't get the criticism of Osman at all, people all around me slagging him off but he was, with Arteta, the only source of creativity until the two of them faded as the midfield dropped deeper in the second half...he scuffed a couple but at least he was making chances and taking players on.

Stubbsy had a bit of a wobbly day, Hibbo was good..made some cracking tackles...Arteta is pure quality (only in patches yesterday, but it shines through).

Saw Graham Sharpe this AM in the megastore (where I spent enough to pay VDM's wages for an hour or so :lol: ) but he disappeared before I could collar him for a photo :( .

Excellent couple of days all round, and I owe it all to McFudge!

Did you have a good time in liverpool then Mike. Where were you sitting in the ground?

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cracking couple of days Zed..sat in the main stand block four so slightly towards the Park End...

100_0194.jpg

...even think the wife is beginning to come over from the dark side (the Arse). Didn't come to the game but she loves the feel of the club, from talking to people in the city and from a long time around Goodison and the shop yesterday morning.

...even think the wife is beginning to come over from the dark side (the Arse). Didn't come to the game but she loves the feel of the club, from talking to people in the city and from a long time around Goodison and the shop yesterday morning.

Good man, keep up the good work ;)

• 4 weeks later...