IGNORED

Everton Out To Capture Marlon King :(

marlon king what a great season he has had injured for nearly all of it.

people are saying get rid of beattie coz he has had a bad season

nugents season: scored for england, he had 44 apperances and 17 goals

nugent is 5 years younger than king

Edited by Foxon

nugent scored because he was a goal-theif, it was going in anyway.

i agree with mike, marlon king set the championship alight, nigent hasnt really, yer nugent is a really good player who id love here but marlon king hasnt been given a go in the prem due to injuries. but like ive said depending on transfer money and wages then its a maybe.

Foxon said...................""he had 44 apperances and 17 goals""

I'm not sure he has played that many games, he's been out injured several times this season, think he missed about 4 games over Xmas period alone, can remember him missing other games also.

Nugent over King anytime if we need to improve .................. King is not eufa Standard.

for watford in the championship he scored 23 out of 49 i think

nugent 17 out of 44 i think

there is six different and king was watfords main striker i dont think nugent is prestons,

and nugent supports everton so that will make it more special to him so he will try alot harder.

i personaly think nugent will do better than king

Foxon said...................""he had 44 apperances and 17 goals""

I'm not sure he has played that many games, he's been out injured several times this season, think he missed about 4 games over Xmas period alone, can remember him missing other games also.

Nugent over King anytime if we need to improve .................. King is not eufa Standard.

i got it from here

http://www.4thegame.com/club/preston-north...avidnugent.html

Yeah, i didnt disbelieve you, but i dont know where they got those figures from, Preston have played 43 league games and one cup game = 44.

He could not have played every game, not only because of his injuries But he has also had 10 (ten) Yellow cards and I Red card so must have missed another 3 or 4 games just for those. STRANGE :o

Yeah, i didnt disbelieve you, but i dont know where they got those figures from, Preston have played 43 league games and one cup game = 44.

He could not have played every game, not only because of his injuries But he has also had 10 (ten) Yellow cards and I Red card so must have missed another 3 or 4 games just for those. STRANGE :o

firstly preston could not have only played one cup game because there are 2 cups so that means there are at least 2 games they played. lol

and they got quite far in F.a cup coz they

beat sunderland, then palace then lost to man shity.

and even if he didnt play 44 he still got 17 goals so it even better :)

http://home.skysports.com/clubfixtures.asp...107&cpid=10

Edited by Foxon

Really can't see anything in the Marlon King rumour.

I think Nugent is definately on his way to Goodison this summer - I am fairly sure that will happen - Its no secret that Everton admire Nugent and Nugent really wants to come to Goodison - I see a straight swap Nugent in - Beattie out.

We would then have AJ, Nugent, McFadden, Vaughan and Victor as front players as well as Cahill if playinng 4-5-1, that plenty of cover in that department for me.

Really can't see anything in the Marlon King rumour.

I think Nugent is definately on his way to Goodison this summer - I am fairly sure that will happen - Its no secret that Everton admire Nugent and Nugent really wants to come to Goodison - I see a straight swap Nugent in - Beattie out.

We would then have AJ, Nugent, McFadden, Vaughan and Victor as front players as well as Cahill if playinng 4-5-1, that plenty of cover in that department for me.

I havnt seen anything to suggest Moyes wants him tbh mate

am sure that explains how he managed to score so many...thanks for clearing that up

he did not score that many it aint anything special, he might be hampered with injuries you dont know and i would not risk it because he has been out all season say if we do get him couples games in to next season he is injured again.

wasn't he top scorer? did he or did he not finish top scorer? that's what i thought ... and so what if hes had 1 bad injury thats kept him out for the season....plenty of players have had bad injuries ... if arteta was injured for 9 months would you think he wasnt good enough any more?

king scored more than AJ and more than nugent .... fact, nothing more to say ... im not saying hes brilliant, or who i would chose, all im saying is he can score goals... in the thread someone said that he wasnt uefa standard, so if he isnt, neither is nugent .

I'd take a punt on King, Watford are going down and so I'd imagine he'll want a move, could see him being another Marcus Bent, not prolific but comes up with the odd vital goal. As for EUEFA standard, well, obviously he's not but then again AJ is unproven in EUEFA stnadards, granted he's played for England but thats a different ball game!!!