IGNORED

Wat Is Dm Smokin

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

why we goin for ppl lik .... fcukin lee trundle 29 and lads he is in league fckin 1 trnmeres league and wats all this bout david nugent chamionship ethu give it a rest dm ur shit i want u out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

why we goin for ppl lik .... fcukin lee trundle 29 and lads he is in league fckin 1 trnmeres league and wats all this bout david nugent chamionship ethu give it a rest dm ur shit i want u out!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

do u know why dm is going for lower league players its because we dont have the funds for big name players and that isnt davie moyes fault u see davie moyes managers the team its kenwright and wyness responsibilty to bring in investments/sponsers etc which in turn will give dm the money to buy better players so if anyone is shit its kenwright and wyness not moyes ok o and welcome to the forum

Blueboys althouh you are right in the act that its down to Kenwright to bring the money in it is also down to DM.

had we not gone out of the Champs league and the Uefa cup then we would have had more money and then more money would be there to spend in January

Blueboys althouh you are right in the act that its down to Kenwright to bring the money in it is also down to DM.

had we not gone out of the Champs league and the Uefa cup then we would have had more money and then more money would be there to spend in January

adam u make a very good point there mate hadnt given are euro disaster any thought when i replied to blueboy122

there is nothing wrong with looking around the lower leagues for a player look at TC we got him from there.

Peter Reid..Trevor Steven..Derek Mountfield off the top of my head. Then there was Inchy from stoke and Sharp from the mighty Dumbarton. Er.. and Alan Ball from Blackpool.

Edited by mikeo