IGNORED

Jermaine Jenas

I have read in three or four papers today that Everton are going of Jenas for £10M.

A decent enough player, but I don't think he is worth anywhere near that.

also read £3M for Sheff Utds, Jagielka, and aslo some 31 year old Spamiard I have never heard off.

Only what I have read in todays papers, whilst the wife did the shopping

I have read in three or four papers today that Everton are going of Jenas for £10M.

A decent enough player, but I don't think he is worth anywhere near that.

also read £3M for Sheff Utds, Jagielka, and aslo some 31 year old Spamiard I have never heard off.

Only what I have read in todays papers, whilst the wife did the shopping

Was the Spaniard bloke Santi Ezquerro, left winger at Barca? We where linked with him in January. think we could get him on a free this summer, not sure what he is like though?

Was the Spaniard bloke Santi Ezquerro, left winger at Barca? We where linked with him in January. think we could get him on a free this summer, not sure what he is like though?

http://home.skysports.com/player.aspx?plid...450&cpid=23

Francisco Javier Casquero

But as I mentioned all it was was a couple of inches in a couple of papers - having him as possibley as Arteta's replacement - I personnal think its a load of rubbish -only reporting what I read.

As for Jenas, he gets mixed reviews around the place from being desitictively average - to being the heart of the Spurs midfeild. I would rather take Barton for half the price to be honest

jenas set up keane's goal yesterday, was a very smart pass but still doesnt warrent a high transfer fee more than £3mil.

hes the wrong type of midfeilder we should be looking at anyway, we need wingers (not sure who) and someone who can get back and tackle well, as well as score a few e.g. barton.

Edited by Everton Lad

• 2 weeks later...