IGNORED

Good Free Transfer?

Guest blueboy122

na mate there is another billy jones that plays for crewe!! the better billy jones i really good moyes should take a look and billy sharp both from same league 2 top calss players. not on frees though just thought i wud say!!

Guest blueboy122

2.5 million!! i would have thought i million at the most!! o mind u they will want to keep hold of fim for there championship season

Guest blueboy122

ino changed my mind from reading peoples comments! striker not priority so a cheaper option of a striker would be good. lik viduka as he is on a free or this kid as long as the price does not keep going up. is that ok with u ur highness?

ino changed my mind from reading peoples comments! striker not priority so a cheaper option of a striker would be good. lik viduka as he is on a free or this kid as long as the price does not keep going up. is that ok with u ur highness?

So easily swayed.

Licker - Aye it's worth a go, this lad is going to be special. He'll go to the Championship and then his price will rocket to the Nugent price and everyone will want him.

i would like some1 with a bit of presance up top with aj....tho i do see that b sharpe is a good player and well worth the £3mil

and blueboy how can you change your opinion so radically just from reading posts from people you dont know?!?!? bizzarre

I just hope moyes has a few jack in the box's who are gonna spring out and surprise us all come 1st june...

ps - NOT MIDO