IGNORED

Good Free Transfer?

Just wondering about the players available on free transfers this summer.

We all know Sidwell is available - but is likley to go to Chelsea or Newcastle.

What about Mark Viduka - He bagged in 19 goals this season. He is well experienced and still cuts the mustart when it comes to bagging in the goals. Now I know he's not exactly one for the future - but we have those in Victor and Vaughan.

He may be a good player to bring in to cover for 18 months while our two youngster mature a little more.

Any thoughts on bringing him in for free to just give a bit more strength in depth in the forward department? He has also had plenty of european experience. I would guess he would love to have another season in Europe, so we may be quite and attractive option.

I for one wouldn't complain if Viduka came to the club for bugger all transfer fee. Waht do you think?

Hasselbank is also available on a free, but I would think he is well past his prime, same goes for Robbie Fowler.

does anybody know of other players that are out of contract this summer.

Guest blueboy122

I wud take all of them Viduka Saviola Flamini Distin but i would not take hasselbank i dont think although he does have lots of european experience. What do u think about him wud u take him??

Also Pistone and wright are on frees wud take em both!!! Not!

I have mixed emmotions really as far as Viduka is concerned, the others are a definate no no, but I think Viduka could add something to the squad, but on the other hand Walter smiths aging army is still fresh in my mind

They are ageing strikers, why on earth would you want them at Everton???????????????

Viduka NO (Beatties cousin by the looks of things)

Hasselbank NO (A "used to be great")

Distin Maybe (Need some more cenre backs)

are u serious viduka got 19 goals this season he was boro's highest goal scorer

beattie got 2

Guest blueboy122

would love mark viduka here he is on a free so no need to spend money. the only down side mite be his wages but still i would get him. then we can use the money elsewere like midfeild maybe??

i have noticed this season that alot of good players are out of contract