IGNORED

Lescott Vs Albania

Louis

Lescott must be the most underated centre back in English football at the moment. Dawson or Lescott, no choice for me!

Does anyone know the FA rules on immagration? After watching Lescott all season have started to wonder how we have got away with playing a klingon! Has anyone else noticed the unkanny resemblence of Lescott and Wharf from star trek next generation?

Tried to post two pictures but am too computer illiterate to achieve this task.

What a dire game.

I couldn't believe firstly that King was ahead of Lescott and that then Taylor was brought on before him.

Then played with, what can be said as 4 centre backs, arguably 5, with one being played in Midfield. Disliked McLaren to begin with but after having to watch that crap football its gone beyond disliking him.

Also what was with the booing of Bentley? I know he plays for Blackburn and there is big rivalry between Burnley and Blackburn but he was playing for England. Good to see him get MotM. Did want him to get one of the goals though.

I didnt think it was a bad game in all fairness, dropped off alot in second half, but the main thing was seing Lescott in an England shirt, and I was impressed with him, played out of position but still looked very comfortable. I think he'd make a very accomplished left back, and IF we get Jags then i think it'll ease our left back problem????

^^ Nooooooooo we bought Lescott for the middle, I am a fan of Jo on the left but he shouldnt just be kept out there cos he can play there, Yobo + Jolean give us quality, Strength, Pace In the middle. I think we should buy Shorey maybe to balance our defense he would probly cost half Jagielka + He's just as good.