IGNORED

Big Brother 8

Mac

Hope your boy is ok Andy. I am loving this show, I know all the arguements against it but I am loving the size of the Welsh girls tits, they are like the finest udders currently on TV. Apart from Carole Vorderman and T that is.

ATB

Mac

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope your boy is ok Andy. I am loving this show, I know all the arguements against it but I am loving the size of the Welsh girls tits, they are like the finest udders currently on TV. Apart from Carole Vorderman and T that is.

ATB

Mac

We have our favourites I suppose

I have had vivid dreamin involving twins lately

I'm listening........

ATB

Mac

Sorry Mac, forgot

Well well well, its all kicked off now hasnt it, stupid dippy stuck up tart derves kicking out just for being a dippy bint

Im sure Craccer calls his homeys the same thang in his hood. WHATS THE PROBLEM

The problem is CH4 shitting their Kecks over a another racism issue

Is it she is being a bit of a dippy stuck up tart...or is it she was a bit over familiar, naive, arrogant or ignorant?

Possibly a bit of all, but it is reassuring that the powers that be at BB8 have decided to take swift action. There is no excuse for racism, however, the 'n' word is used in a lot of music, such as R+B and HipHop without anybody batting an eyelid.

Edited by fcssl

Sorry Mac, forgot

Well well well, its all kicked off now hasnt it, stupid dippy stuck up tart derves kicking out just for being a dippy bint

Im sure Craccer calls his homeys the same thang in his hood. WHATS THE PROBLEM

The problem is CH4 shitting their Kecks over a another racism issue

actually, i did used to

emily crossed the line, can'y be saying that when you're so white. my grandfather's jamaican i can holla at the homies however, ya dig

She's a munter!

I agree (what's a munter :huh: ?!!

Watched last night due to the controversy. Good God what a bunch of fucking air-heads, if you added up their IQ's you might just reach three figures...and that Ziggy's a complete pussy....no men in the house at all imo :lol: .

Had to chuck that lass out, over the line but she's too stupid to realise what she did. The only bit I found interesting was when she said she had no underwear on when she was thrown out....that made me think for a minute :lol: .

(Dear Diedre, am I becomming a dirty old man...agitated, Devon)

I agree (what's a munter :huh: ?!!

Watched last night due to the controversy. Good God what a bunch of fucking air-heads, if you added up their IQ's you might just reach three figures...and that Ziggy's a complete pussy....no men in the house at all imo :lol: .

Had to chuck that lass out, over the line but she's too stupid to realise what she did. The only bit I found interesting was when she said she had no underwear on when she was thrown out....that made me think for a minute :lol: .

(Dear Diedre, am I becomming a dirty old man...agitated, Devon)

Tis an ugly young lady Mike.

I didnt even see the incident I turned off after the kick off right at the start and that older woman whining about what she'd said that caused so much offence, made me fookin cringe.

T and I have to go with - she deserves everything that is coming. You can't use these kinds of words on National TV without some sort of comeback. If she was of mixed race, maybe she could have gotten away with it, but she is a poster girl for the Ayrian Race (not a good advert, intelligent my arse).

According to the guuter press, Emily has something of a track record for this kind of behaviour. I sympathise with Charley, but she didn't half stick the knife in "she said something, but I don't want to talk about it", why fucking mention it then you mook.

ATB

Mac

T and I have to go with - she deserves everything that is coming. You can't use these kinds of words on National TV without some sort of comeback. If she was of mixed race, maybe she could have gotten away with it, but she is a poster girl for the Ayrian Race (not a good advert, intelligent my arse).

According to the guuter press, Emily has something of a track record for this kind of behaviour. I sympathise with Charley, but she didn't half stick the knife in "she said something, but I don't want to talk about it", why fucking mention it then you mook.

ATB

Mac

Ha HA, she never stopped fooking talking about it did she, in the bedroom as well, stupid bint, she does my head in anyway, shes a walking argument

Although, when it happened and she sort of glossed over it, then later the realisation of what had happened hit her I think

Pity that blond bint was stupid, she had a great arse, spose I will just have to turn my attention to Chantelle :snorkle:

I am still carrying a torch for Nicki, hubba hubba.

Dull, but I bet she goes at it like a dog eating beetroot.

ATB

Mac

You will have to elaborate on the NIcki bit, do you mean the mentalist from the previous BB

Noooooooooooooooooooooo, I don't like blondes, but a dark haired temptress will flood my loins everyday of the week.

I need a cold shower.

ATB

Mac

Is that the welsh bird whos norks you have admired then

two blokes entering the hoose tonight should up the mix a bit

I know what Emily done is completely wrong and offensive, however, I can not get over Charlies reaction.

At first, immediately after it happened, she laughed it off, then realised the enormity of it given the Shetty row. Then, not wanting to talk about, she talked about it for a solid day or two, then realised that she will be able to make money out of it with the gutter press and then started talking about how her face will be blasted across every newspaper across the world.

I think that the audience reaction last night was quite interesting. I would say that the majority of normal people backed Shilpa Shetty with the Jade Goodie racist row, however, I think that they way Charlie has dealt with this is likely to be her downfall also.

;)

I know what Emily done is completely wrong and offensive, however, I can not get over Charlies reaction.

At first, immediately after it happened, she laughed it off, then realised the enormity of it given the Shetty row. Then, not wanting to talk about, she talked about it for a solid day or two, then realised that she will be able to make money out of it with the gutter press and then started talking about how her face will be blasted across every newspaper across the world.

I think that the audience reaction last night was quite interesting. I would say that the majority of normal people backed Shilpa Shetty with the Jade Goodie racist row, however, I think that they way Charlie has dealt with this is likely to be her downfall also.

;)

Storm in a teas cup, it will all be forgot about by next week, thats why they threw them to gay boys in, so they can move on