IGNORED

Leighton Baines

http://www.tribalfootball.com/article.php?id=43800

Wigan boss eager to convince Baines to resist Everton, Villa

tribalfooball.com - June 14, 2007

Wigan Athletic boss Chris Hutchings is seeking talks with left-back Leighton Baines.

Baines is strongly tipped to leave Wigan and could well end up at either Everton or Aston Villa who are keen to sign his friend Nigel Reo-Coker.

Hutchings believes he can persuade Baines to stay and will speak to the defender after he returns from the U21 European Championships

Other than Lescott last seaons, left back has been a sticky position for us for a while. Who love to see Baines come this summer. Looked decent last night in the U21's against a very good Italian side.

Would be very happy if he was one of our sighings this summer.

I would be more than happy if he signed for us but with Villa interested as well I cant see it happening because they might go and offer more than £10.50 for him and that would be us outbid again!

Your a depressing fukker arnt yer,

Cant for the life of me think who weve been outbid on recently

Anyway, he is class. get him

if this were true it wouild be an excellent signing, which pushes us in the right direction. a player for now and the future who also has premiership and international experience. Just the kind of player we need.

Are we really in the market for him or is it the papers deciding that because he's a scouser we are interested??