IGNORED

Where Is Our Reassuring Message?

The lads on holiday FFS.

I was thinking about this before and seriously if he'd have waited around there would have been a tiny window between players returning from the U21's and going on holiday for him to do business then catch a break himself.

As it is now all the U21's players went on jolliebobs last week and Moyes will get home, contact the clubs he needs to speak to and have everything set up for when they all start comming back.

Thats presuming our targets are the likes of Nugent, Jagielka & Baines etc!

Point taken Adam but every thread is turning into this debate at the mo so lets just accept nothing's happening till next week at the earliest so it realy isnt worth stressing about.

Exactly....if it gets too much simply open your Evertonian Emergency Summer Survival Kit and take one of these with a large measure of Vodka...instant reassurance and stress relief B) .

valium.jpg

I am not worried just yet, in all honesty there have been very few transfers yet in the premeriship- I expect things to hot up over the next couple of weeks to be honest.

My guess is Moyes has given the Goodison money men a list of his main targets before he went on holiday and they are probabley making offers as we speak. Moyes will get back in the next weeks or so and have a better idea of who is going to cost what and make his final choices of the coming weeks on who we are going to go hell for leather in getting to the club.

its always a long drawn out summer when the transfer activeity is slow lets not forget is still only June - so two months to go yet - god summer with no tournament football always drag on the football front.

its a dead cert that we do have targets, as frustrating as it is for us fans, it probabley better that things aren't leaked on who we are really after until the time is right. If we know then every other bugger knows.

Only 6 weeks I beleive til the season starts and that is the premiership not sure if we start before that with the Uefa cup.

I am sure that we most prob have got targets.

The thing for me is that the preseason starts I believe next week and would have thought would have liked a couple of new signings in to start training with the squad.

Still get used to it (last season excluded) and am sure it will get worse before getting better

Only 6 weeks I beleive til the season starts and that is the premiership not sure if we start before that with the Uefa cup.

No worries about that - our first UEFA Cup game is on September 20, and we won't even know who we're playing until the last day of August.