IGNORED

Ezquerro Again

unless we sell a forward i dont think we should go for him. We have AJ, Yak, Faddy, Anichibe, Vaughny, Jutiwitz. (however you spell it). he wants to leave barca beacuase he isn't getting games, with the number of forwards we have dont think he'd bother.

i don't think that its really a striker problem, in repeect to goals, i think its a problem with midfield and the service to the forwards. we need more creativity, then we will start to score.

Edited by jamiemaher85

unless we sell a forward i dont think we should go for him. We have AJ, Yak, Faddy, Anichibe, Vaughny, Jutiwitz. (however you spell it). he wants to leave barca beacuase he isn't getting games, with the number of forwards we have dont think he'd bother.

i don't think that its really a striker problem, in repeect to goals, i think its a problem with midfield and the service to the forwards. we need more creativity, then we will start to score.

It is mate, Yakubu haters dont realise this.

You've hit the nail on the head blue4ever Yakubu has no service from the midfield hes not like Johnson who can create goals by himself.

I would have Ezquerro I think he is experienced and no's how to put the ball in the back of the net maybe a good coach for Vahgun and Anicehbe.

Edited by Josh Berno

You've hit the nail on the head blue4ever Yakubu has no service from the midfield hes not like Johnson who can create goals by himself.

I would have Ezquerro I think he is experienced and no's how to put the ball in the back of the net maybe a good coach for Vahgun and Anicehbe.

Agreed we are not creating enough chances but Yak shouldnt need a creative midfielder behind him to make him break into a sweat every now and again.

I dont blame him though , everyone, well most people anyway knew he was a lazy git that can score goals before we parted with £11M for him

Agreed we are not creating enough chances but Yak shouldnt need a creative midfielder behind him to make him break into a sweat every now and again.

I dont blame him though , everyone, well most people anyway knew he was a lazy git that can score goals before we parted with £11M for him

think thats the jist of it!

wow ur all dumb i have seen him in some pre season games and he missed about 8 chances in a row

so ye he would be prefect for everton since they go for rubbish players

WWWOOOOO Your in here now are you?........your like something nasty on the bottom of a shoe!!!

Why don't you join one of those Rafa out groups....it will give you something to do with your time!

When Labone said one Blue was worth 20 reds.......guess he kinda had people like you in mind!

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, Ezquerro is definitely a striker for the most part. He *can* play on the wing, but he's not your typical winger, as he doesn't have as much pace as a Stevie Pienaar for example. Also, he will probably prefer playing centrally now that he's nearly thirty one, like more of a second striker.

Either way, he's not someone we really need, just as others have already said.