IGNORED

Gerrard

Now this comes from a reliable source.....a luckypool fan no less!

Apparently Gerrard for all his skill and passion on the pitch, isn't too clever with modern technology.....It seems the fine family man that captain fantastic is wants his kids to see their

father(not the biological one....but the one whose going to pay for everything :lol: ) at his very best.

So and it's 100% true he has taken the dvd's of all his best games to have the diving, cheating

ref baiting, bleating and two footed tackles edited out, at the same time he asked the man if he would be kind enough to remove any footage that showed the rs being lucky!!

This was successfuly done and the 12 dvds Gerrard took in, can now be sat down and enjoyed

over the course of about 10 mins.

Oh Stevie you should have gone with your heart and gone to Chelsea!

He is getting himself disliked by his own supporters for his antics in the penalty area, and playing up to the referees.

Didnt he do something similar earlier in the season at a corner kick, drew the refs attention to it and then fell over and fiddled a penalty out of it, but what is even more distasteful is how low he will stoop to get a fellow professional sent off by telling the ref to give Hibbo a red.

Gone down in a lot of peoples estimation, just another diving cheating con merchant.

another thing ive noticed. although hes been known to dive in the past. its been more frequent this season. and everyone i know has noticed that gerrard has been underperforming this season and bugger me his antics have become more frequent this season

so he hasnt been playing well. so what does he do CHEAT!!!! says it all about him doesnt it

Didnt he do something similar earlier in the season at a corner kick, drew the refs attention to it and then fell over and fiddled a penalty out of it

Yep!.....Drew the attention fo the ref to the fact HE thought the player marking him at the corner would probably touch him.......like a lot of defenders(except carrigher)do!

Of course the ref(obviously wanting his luckypool signed shirt) kept a close eye on captain fantastic and surprise surprise, the defender did happen to brush against stevie, causing the

luckypool captain to collapse as if hit by a snipers bullet!!.........Result PENALTY!

Liverpool are the New Chelsea.

dont say that, i like chelsea!

but gerarrd seems to be struggling for form, so i guess asking for help from the ref keeps him upto scratch. im quite disappointed to be honest, i normally like to see him play because he can win a match on his own, but let down this seaosn so far