IGNORED

Liverscums In Crisis

Sarcastic and ironic maybe but never unfair, seems strange coming from one who has attacked him.............

Once-a-blue is clearly-not-and-never-has-been-a-blue Bill (as I'm sure you know). He's just one of those small idiots who finds pleasure in attempting to wind people up with the anonymity the internet brings. Not enough tackle to do it in real life.

Anyway....good call on Hicks and the other bloke (whose name I forget) Mac...

As to how the future will pan out, not too sure on that score. Learner at Villa seems to have the clubs interest at heart, but he is an individual, you have a partnership and I feel that could well lead to problems down the line.

Kenwright and Moyes are going about their business in a quiet and controled manner in contrast to luckypool, and it makes me even more proud to be a Blue.

Most football supporters have incredibly short memories and you clearly fall into that category! If you are going to have a go then at least keep it real - I don't think the comments about Moyes and Kenright were quite so complimentary in the days that Everton were constantly fighting relegation!

Not really sure about your angle on this one!...."Who am I having a go at"? and actually my memories pretty good!

Kenwright isn't perfect, Moyes isn't perfect!.....I'm pretty sure the Moyes/Kenwright combination hasn't really been fighting(as you put it, constantly) relegation!

Kenwright has said he wont sell out to the first mupet who comes along with the promise of big money(take note luckypool)....and Moyes was a young and inexpereinced manager, those two things alone would be enough for people to have an odd moan!

If you a luckypool supporter, just think on the following!

We (Everton) haven't sold the soul of the club to Yanks or Arabs......It's still the peoples club!

The Arabs can come in and build you a stadium, Rafa can still rotate his new high priced stars, most of which will have come for the big money and won't give two shits luckypool, you still wont be any closer to winning the league.....Gerrard and Carrigher will leave ie be replaced or retire.......no British players, no local players, youth development the worst in the prem and the most expencive to run :lol: That great big stadium!.....2/3 full.....rafa as manager....a team which even now rs fans are saying has no passion and plays poor football will be even worse!!

These teams that have been bought and had major cash injections....new stadiums/big signings, what happens in a couple of seasons when these investments have brought in any profit?........the money like Gerrard can run out!....OUCH!....luckypool with out Gerrard!unthinkable.You've got the oldest back line in the prem, except for a couple of signings who haven't proved themselves in the Prem as yet!...all but about three or four of the rest of the team would struggle to get into just about any other team in the present top 8.It's going to take a hell of a lot of Arab money, and Gerrard, and a new manager and luck for you to ever win the league title again.

Where do you go when the Arabs can't help you buy the championship?

I'd rather win the championship once in the next 5 years with Kenwright, Moyes, Vaughan, lescott, Anichebe, Osman, Hibbert etc,etc....than be a souless club with a rich owner and win it a couple of times!

Let's be honest.....you've(luckypool) have had success in the last few season!OK large amounts of it are due to luck, more money through the turnstiles, bigger sponsors, more money through tv coverage, champions league money, you've got the biggest youth acadamy in Britain feeding good young players through :lol: ......You've got Rafa :rolleyes: also the best midfield player in the world.............we've had none of that!but were right behind you, along with a few other teams!

English owner, British manager, large amounts of British players in the squad, youth policy working :rolleyes: our own little ground, a great team spirit, in a europen tournament, chance of a league cup final......could go 4th today with a win at Wigan!! :)

Guest once-a-blue!
English owner, British manager, large amounts of British players in the squad, youth policy working :rolleyes: our own little ground, a great team spirit, in a europen tournament, chance of a league cup final......could go 4th today with a win at Wigan!! :)

And winning absolutely nothing for years but you have probably forgotten that as you seem to concentrate (like most Evertonians) on Liverpool's shortcomings more than Evertons success! I wonder why!

Fascinated by the time of your post - didn't you have a match to worry about! Guess you were spending more time digging the dirt on the luckiest but most decorated club in England. Do you really think United supporters give a toss how they have financed their success? As I said before try and keep it real!

And winning absolutely nothing for years but you have probably forgotten that as you seem to concentrate (like most Evertonians) on Liverpool's shortcomings more than Evertons success! I wonder why!

Fascinated by the time of your post - didn't you have a match to worry about! Guess you were spending more time digging the dirt on the luckiest but most decorated club in England. Do you really think United supporters give a toss how they have financed their success? As I said before try and keep it real!

My time of post!.....Sorry mate on a standby at work this weekend, would need to cover a couple of hundred miles in half an hour.I'm afraid that's life, still saw it down the pub! crap match to watch, but 3 points is what it's all about.

Luckypools shortcomings aren't exactly very easy to get away from at the moment are they, I would think my relations in Texas know about rotating rafa :lol: Oooooppss sorry shouldn't mention Americans should I :rolleyes:

Don't need to dig to deep into luckypool!.....unfortuanetly my brothers a rs.....so I have to listen to"Rafa's crap, everyone hates us, the Yanks aren't going to buy us the Prem, BLA, BLA, BLA."........Yawn!

So you see I know quite a bit about the red side!

For all my brothers shortfalls......he at least is honest!

Amongst his pearls of wisdom are........Without Gerrard and Carrigher they wouldn't have won anything in the last few years!!

At the moment other than Torres and Gerrard the quality of football is poor...HIS WORDS!!

He thinks rafa will never win the prem!....but could fluke a cup(probably with penalties).

If Villa beat you tomorrow, you will drop to 7th.That wont be down to the Yanks, the British press, no it will be down to rafa and the players!

Everton!....for me I would be happy with a top 6 finish, anything above that will be great!

luckypool for all their money spent, youth development :lol: sponsorship, coverage and the money won from years in the top 4...surely, surely....anything out side the top four would be a disaster.

Good luck to you mate!......I don't hate luckypool....just looking at how their greed and desperation is ripping the club apart...you have to smile :) Maybe, just maybe....that luck is finally running out.You could well beat Villa, back to fourth place.....you could even finish fourth, but things are never going to be the same again at your little old club!

Alright jacko......so you good at maths :angry:

I think I meant 6th place would have been good for me at the start of the season, and anything above would be very good!!

Are we ready for the champions league?Would 5th place(one place above luckypool :rolleyes: )

then a 4th spot next season be the better route?

Or do we go for it and just hope for a tad more luck with our first round tie in the champions league this time around!

Or do we go for it and just hope for a tad more luck with our first round tie in the champions league this time around!

Probably wouldn't need luck. The run we've had this year will have pushed up our coefficient to a level where we'll get a much easier draw.

Alright jacko......so you good at maths :angry:

I think I meant 6th place would have been good for me at the start of the season, and anything above would be very good!!

Are we ready for the champions league?Would 5th place(one place above luckypool :rolleyes: )

then a 4th spot next season be the better route?

I knew what you meant, i just thought it would be funny to say it.

Love it :D

I'm the lone blue in a red office and they're all talking Sheikhs & Russin oil money (under their breath of course). I'm just sitting here grinning at the speed they've turned on their new owners :lol: blame blame blame anyone they can. Maybe the cock heads should go the match and actually support their team before they start complaining about everything else.

I hope the club implodes with silly bickering & back stabbing, it's great to watch :)

HaHA, Im in the same situation as me Fish, Ffkin RS wankers everyway i turn. I came in this morning and just kept saying what a good result yesterday, its nice here in 4th place, then they just flip and say the old rubbish, yh well weve won 5 european cups. always funny when they come up with some new rumour of how they are going to get out of the shit, like 2day they reckon DIC are going have already agreed a deal...... Hope Rafa gets the sack so they will be fuked then.

That will teach the bastards for chatting shit all day long.

Guest once-a-blue!
My time of post!.....Sorry mate on a standby at work this weekend, would need to cover a couple of hundred miles in half an hour.I'm afraid that's life, still saw it down the pub! crap match to watch, but 3 points is what it's all about.

Luckypools shortcomings aren't exactly very easy to get away from at the moment are they, I would think my relations in Texas know about rotating rafa :lol: Oooooppss sorry shouldn't mention Americans should I :rolleyes:

Don't need to dig to deep into luckypool!.....unfortuanetly my brothers a rs.....so I have to listen to"Rafa's crap, everyone hates us, the Yanks aren't going to buy us the Prem, BLA, BLA, BLA."........Yawn!

So you see I know quite a bit about the red side!

For all my brothers shortfalls......he at least is honest!

Amongst his pearls of wisdom are........Without Gerrard and Carrigher they wouldn't have won anything in the last few years!!

At the moment other than Torres and Gerrard the quality of football is poor...HIS WORDS!!

He thinks rafa will never win the prem!....but could fluke a cup(probably with penalties).

If Villa beat you tomorrow, you will drop to 7th.That wont be down to the Yanks, the British press, no it will be down to rafa and the players!

Everton!....for me I would be happy with a top 6 finish, anything above that will be great!

luckypool for all their money spent, youth development :lol: sponsorship, coverage and the money won from years in the top 4...surely, surely....anything out side the top four would be a disaster.

Good luck to you mate!......I don't hate luckypool....just looking at how their greed and desperation is ripping the club apart...you have to smile :) Maybe, just maybe....that luck is finally running out.You could well beat Villa, back to fourth place.....you could even finish fourth, but things are never going to be the same again at your little old club!

Sorry bored now! How old are you? My brothers a Liverpool supporter and he says ....... - ffs !! I don't need anybody to tell me the state of Everton or their history I have lived through it!

And this is why I love the Sun :lol:

Liverpool co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillet could seek a return on their investment at seasons end by sacking current manager Rafael Benitez selling off the current playing squad.

The Sun can reveal the American co-owners are more then willing to sell inspirational Liverpool captain Steven Gerrard to rival clubs with the price tag of £22million.

Barcelona will release star striker Samual Eto'o to Chelsea at £30million and purchase Liverpool trio Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Danijel Agger at £60million.

Liverpool's Brazilian players, Fabio Aurelio and Lucas Leiva have both been linked with a move to Brazilian club Sao Paolo.

Real Madrid will break the bank to sign Man Utd Portuguese star Cristiano Ronaldo at £90million plus Real Madrid will pay a further £17million to sign Dutch rising star Ryan Babel from Liverpool to re-unite with his former Ajax team mate Wesley Sneijder.

Goalkeeper Jose Manual Pepe Reina future has come under doubt again at Anfield with Valencia looking for a replacement of Santiago Canizeres.

Portsmouth, Manchester City, Aston Villa and Ajax have all been linked with out-of-form striker Dirk Kuyt.

Andriy Vorinin is also more likely to be returning to Germany next season.

Sven Goran Eriksson has always been a fan of Peter Crouch after coaching him at National level.

In all, the American co-owners could be getting a return of £120million at seasons end.

The Sun

Hicks plans long stay at Anfield

Hicks and Gillett took over at Liverpool last March

Liverpool co-owner Tom Hicks has insisted he plans to retain his stake in the club for the foreseeable future.

"There is no question in my mind that I will still be an owner of Liverpool Football Club in five years," he told BBC 5 Live's Sportsweek programme.

Liverpool have been the subject of speculation about a possible takeover by Dubai International Capital.

Hicks said that was never a "serious possibility" but the BBC understands he was in contact with DIC last Friday.

It is not clear what that conversation was about but Hicks said: "I can't think of a price where I would be interested in selling."

The Texan admitted speaking to DIC "a few months ago" about a "10% to 15% participation" in the club but DIC felt the price was too high.

"They would have been a minority investor and we would have used that capital to build a new stadium. We'll find other ways to capitalise the new stadium," he said.

Hicks, who along with fellow owner George Gillett took over the Reds in March 2007, confirmed a £350m refinancing package was put in place last week, with £105m of that as debt tied to the club.

Of that total, £45m will be used for future player transfers and to meet the club's working capital needs, while BBC sports editor Mihir Bose said £60m will provide the start-up money for the new ground.

"The refinancing will provide the capital for the next year-and-a-half to take the stadium move forward," added Hicks.

He repeated his backing for manager Rafa Benitez despite revealing earlier this month that he held talks with German Jurgen Klinsmann in November about taking over as manager in case the Spaniard left the club.

"We have a great manager who has our support," he said.

"After our meeting on 16 December he has shown his strong intent to do the right thing by the club.

"Rafa's got a contract for two more years and hopefully he'll stay for longer."

The Sun

this news makes me very happy biggrin.gif

Edited by Dodge

Anfield clean out is imminent

Phil Rothfield

Liverpool co-owners Tom Hicks and George Gillet are considering a mass Anfield cleanout with manager Rafael Benitez to be sacked is the first agenda for the co-owner after last nights loss to West Ham.

Marcelo Lippi is still unemployed after taking Italy to World Cup in 2006 and the Americans have first identified him as the potential replacement for Benitez.

Speculation continues with Barcelona to sign Liverpool trio Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Danijel Agger when Benitez gets the chop from the co-owners.

Also Ryan Babel's future remains in doubt at Anfield after being left on the bench again with Real Madrid preparing a £18million raid on the young dutch wonderkid.

Dirk Kuyt, Jermaine Pennant, Harry Kewell, Peter Crouch, Steve Finnan and Andriy Vorinon future also remains in doubt after a very poor season.

The Sun

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While we are riding high in 4th place, the scums are 8 games without a win :lol:

Loving every moment of this