IGNORED

Fernando Torres

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

Personally I cant stand the lad not just because he plays for the shite its jsut the fact that liverpool fans seemed to think hes gods gift!! but to be fair to him thats not his fault that they think that way. the main reason y i really dislike the fella is because he dives (does anybody else see this btw) he always goin down any sort of touch he goes down like a sack of spuds he is so infurrating lik wen liverpool played man u,ferdinand just came across hardly touched him and he went ova lik he had been shot! and wen ferdinand told him to get the fuck up and torres thinks he will put on the hardman act by standing infront of him and goading him,good on ferdinad!! just told him were to go and pushed him outa his way.

there has been many times he has dived but it seems to go un noticed but last season wen johnson went down with lik blatent trips and pushes its "diving twat get up" yes sumtimes johnson does go down easily but he always goes down wen he has a reason 2! i have never seen him go down wen there hasnt been a hefty challenge were the ball hasnt been won. yes i h\ve also seen johnson running and gets knocked ova by sum1 lik ferdinand type of player strong and as powerful as an ox and aj just gets stright back up doesnt appeal or everythin straight up within a flash and chases the ball down!! plus the fact its not lik torres is 3ft nuthin and as week as a peice of straw is it!!

What do u all think?

I am not trying to say torres isnt a good player because we all no he is the lad is world class no1 can say he isnt. However torres scores a couple of good goals and hes is a anfeild hero!! wish i cud play for them score the odd good goal and a few tap ins and am a fuckin hero!!

Edited by blueboy122

Yer the lad is good I just hate the way all redshites WHO NEVER GO THE MATCH shag his ass.

What the hell do you want them to do? Not like him because they don't go games. If he was at Everton everyone would love him so I don't see your logic behind that.

I rate him, and the only 'hate' I have for him is that he plays for Liverpool nothing more.

He's a talent i'll give ya that but he is 2 over-rated sum times. Prime example Newcastle cud have scored 4 goals but he didnt score one now ya c if Yakubu was in that game he wud hv buried them IMO.

I no wer ya coming from Blue4Ever get them kinda fags alot feel like knockin them out when they call yakubu sumthin which cannot be repeated so i give them a mouthfull of what I think of Torres. :D

Edited by Josh Berno

these kind of threads annoy me more than torres.

looks bitter to me, you want to talk about divers, our very own fav little spaniard is one of the worst for it!

torres is a great striker, played 17(4) scored 14, thats why they love him!

Edited by StevO

Guest blueboy122

shut up stevo dnt read them then simple as!!

O its bitter wen last season andy johnson got stick from every single club in the premier league esp the red shite wen he didnt even dive!!

mikel does not dive i repeat not dive!!! he plays for the foul there is a massive difference! Torres goes down wen sumone touches him he looks lik he has jsut bin snipered as well!!!! mikel arteta plays for the foul waits for the leg to cum out and ova he goes that is the mind of a genius. Find me a clip of arteta diving please

torres isnt that good. i reckon yakubu is much better than him ANd the stats prove that

torres gets marked and closed down far too easily which is the reason why he dives a lot. he also has no pace, no flair and no other technical abilties to suggest that he is a good player

heck, id rather dean ashton than torres anyday.

discuss

Edited by Dodge

Torres dives!.....Arteta dives......even Neville dived today against Arsenal!

If Torres had been playing for us tonight against Arsenal, might have been 4-4!

Saying that I think defenders stand off him too much, marked tightly one to one he wouldn't be so effective.Yakubu was only half the price of Torres, if HE had Gerrard feeding him he might score even more!

Very different styles, Torres and Yakubu....both good players!

Guest blueboy122

why is this thread aload of shit??

its funny cus how cum last season andy johnson gogt slaughterd by the reds last season for apprently diving!!!! but wen 1 of there players actuali dives its arrr ur talking shite!! no 1 is doubting torres abilty!! this thread is about him diving not that he is a bad player!!

If torres has scored 17 for liverpool then the yak wud of scored ermm maybe 27. torres gets chance afta chance to score!! see him agaisnt newcastle?? erm o dear!!

take a look at this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3o-x7UqplI

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l9455c6KO9w

Guest blueboy122

O rite ok everybody dont say anythin if u dont have anythin to say about the red shit. who eva critices liverpool cant sing we dont care wat the red shite say??

stevo go have a wank or sumthin lad cus u obv dont no wa the thread is about. u have jsut made the whole thread into a liverpool h8ing thread i stated at the begining of the thread that i was no doubting torres abilty!!

Tit

how have i made the thread about hating liverpool? my posts have been defending liverpool if anything!

and i didnt say dont say anythin about them if you sing the song, the song and my post referes to them talking about us!

i would have a wank but my hand is tired from all this typing because someone cant understand simple posts

bored of this now, im an evertonian, i support everton, i come here to talk about everton, i talk to my mates about everton, i talk to my dad, my uncles, my cousins, about everton! why the fuck would i want to talk about another team, i support everton!

Edited by StevO

• 3 weeks later...
I just want to thank all the fans on here with enough sense to see that Torres is a great player!

As for the poster who said he has no pace, flair or technical skills..... :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: Thank you.

"Barcelona will release star striker Samual Eto'o to Chelsea for £30million and will sign Liverpool trio Xabi Alonso, Fernando Torres and Danijel Agger for a combined fee of £60million." - The Sun

looks Barca will find themselves a replacement for Eto'o :lol:

Edited by Dodge

Dodge, you need to learn to not Believe everything that a Paper Prints, Torres wont leave L'pool, Rafa Would never let Agger go, and Xabi alonso is the only one i could see being anywhere near true.

If Eto'o does go to chelsea it will only be because Drogba has left to go to BArca as he has come out and said he wants to, but if Drogba stays its never going to happen, its bad enuf chelsea having 1 30million pound player on the bench.

Where did u get the impression that BArca have 60million to spend, from their previous Transfers they are a club who seem to get players for rock bottom prices.