IGNORED

Hi !

The_Boxing_Aussie

The_Boxing_aussie u dont need to reply to that comment he knows what u mean.

Hi,

Question, does Dimitar Berbatov Perform well for Bulgaria? or just well for Spurs.

Well,Bulgaria has a strong team but when Berbatov and Martin Petrov don;t play well we are very poor.Berbatov is very important for Bulgaria(and for SPurs of course) but he needs to improve his performance for the national team in order to succeed in a big national forum such as the World Cup in South Africa . :)

Edited by The_Boxing_Aussie

Do you have high hopes for Tsvetan Genkov?

In fact,very high .This boy can become a very good player.Now he is playing for Dinamo Moscow.I hope he will be in form for the start of the championship in Russia.While he was playng for Loko Sofia in Bulgaria he was the Bulgarian League TOP Goalscorer.He has a bright future I think :)

In fact,very high .This boy can become a very good player.Now he is playing for Dinamo Moscow.I hope he will be in form for the start of the championship in Russia.While he was playng for Loko Sofia in Bulgaria he was the Bulgarian League TOP Goalscorer.He has a bright future I think :)

Sign him lol... Welcome to the fourm mate.

• 3 weeks later...