IGNORED

Tournament - Curveball.

Bill

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ur goin to need a lot of goes to get ur reaction time better, and i dont think any1 in the tournament has had more than 5 practices at curveball before they went proper.

edit... Fish use your 2 games u have left, stop waiting to see if mike beats ur 1st score!!

Edited by jacko1990

No real advantage in going second in this imo. You just score as much as you can....there was definite advantage in DOND because you knew when to duck out but personally in something like this I'd rather go first so you don't need to keep checking the score to see how close you are.

I've always completely sucked at ball and paddle games (enjoy playing them, just don't do it well). My all-time best on this one is about 20K, so I knew I was in trouble when you guys were talking about getting 25K in practice like that was a bad score.

No big deal, someone has to finish last. :) I'll play my last game when I have time later tonight.

Edited by JD in DC

I've always completely sucked at ball and paddle games (enjoy playing them, just don't do it well). My all-time best on this one is about 20K, so I knew I was in trouble when you guys were talking about getting 25K in practice like that was a bad score.

No big deal, someone has to finish last. :) I'll play my last game when I have time later tonight.

i suppose it gives Mike0 a rest from being last.