IGNORED

Saha No Pay No Play Report

BlueBri

Just read this article on Sky Sports.

http://www.skysports.com/football/team/0,19734,11671,00.html

I am wondering if someone has had the No 9 shirt legend conversation. I have to say, if true, that is very encouraging. I have always favoured honest, hard working players who show their commitment by their actions. Lets just see if his actions meet his words.

He's injured. :lol::o :o

Its a shocker given his recent record isnt it?

But that aside it was a nice gesture and if i were running the club i would have taken him up on it but i would have course have made damn sure he was well paid when he did play and maybe a sort of "basic" wage,if you will,when he's out injured.

The sad fact is we have one sicknote at the club already and while in no way do i class Saha in that pillocks catagory surely it would have shamed VDM into doing something while he milks the club dry.

DonKey ....... THink he will be a cracking acquisition for us!

When he THinks he's fit, I THink he will THink that we THink he needs to prove himself to us!

Don i beat you to it mate, this was my subtle way of pointing it out to the previous poster. ;) I fort you would have realised that. :D

SAVO .....good on the lad fink this proves how much he finks he can provide us otherwise he wouldnt do this coyb

'Licker'.... fink he's injured so i dont fink he can provide anything at the mo. :)

U Reckon he could talk VDM into offering something similar!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 <_<

Van Der Meyde is our worst signing since per kaldrup. In the three years we've had him I've only ever see the lad in action a handful of times. And I've been a Lower Gwladys season ticket holder for seven consecutive years.

As to Saha good man and to be honest as soon as he's fit I'd much rather see him parterning the Yak than Vaughan.

It could be said that VDM has been a worse siging than Kroldrup, at least we managed to get rid of Per straight away, VDM is here for life.

Very true. Kroldrup went straight away didn't he. Seems like we're never going to get rid of VDM until he wakes up and realizes he's wasted three years not even really playing for a club where everybody hates him.

Very true. Kroldrup went straight away didn't he. Seems like we're never going to get rid of VDM until he wakes up and realizes he's wasted three years not even really playing for a club where everybody hates him.

Sorry Danny it will be four years pal, the prick should be shot on sight mate, take it from me he is the worst signing we have ever made.

The previous holder was a lad called Bernie Wright, an alehouse c/f who attacked Harry Catterick because he got dropped, his excuse was he was talentless and a nutter

Sorry Danny it will be four years pal, the prick should be shot on sight mate, take it from me he is the worst signing we have ever made.

The previous holder was a lad called Bernie Wright, an alehouse c/f who attacked Harry Catterick because he got dropped, his excuse was he was talentless and a nutter

Yeah I remember that lad. Scored about twice in about ten games. As for VDM if he doesn't leave we'll need a volunteer from this forum to sacrifice their freedom for Everton and shoot the twat in the head.

Hmm. I dont know why krolddrup have been so bad sigining for us? Was he expensive? NO Was he higly paid? NO. He didnt brake place for team here but has been regular starter at Serie A. So is he a bad player IMO NO. But back to the topic Saha is injured? well not any kind of shock news for me, last week he were full fit and now not. What happened to him? Slipped of on banana?

Edited by LexKing

Bernie Wright, signed from Walsall after scoring a few goals for them, Played for us ten times and scored two goals, it was his discipline that was the problem, he had about 3 fights, got sent off twice, and was sent packing back to Walsall after he chased the manager round the training ground when he told him he was dropped. Still a bit of a legend in Walsall is Bernie. :D

We where really scraping the barrel when we signed Bernie.

Hmm. I dont know why krolddrup have been so bad sigining for us? Was he expensive? NO Was he higly paid? NO. He didnt brake place for team here but has been regular starter at Serie A. So is he a bad player IMO NO. But back to the topic Saha is injured? well not any kind of shock news for me, last week he were full fit and now not. What happened to him? Slipped of on banana?

1ST - Kroldrup was crap for us FACT

2ND - Saha was and has always been injured since signing FACT

3RD - You have racist issues that I had hoped left our glorious club years ago. Unwanted FACT.

Cretin

1ST - Kroldrup was crap for us FACT

2ND - Saha was and has always been injured since signing FACT

3RD - :lol:You have racist issues that I had hoped left our glorious club years ago. Unwanted FACT .

Cretin

That sounds racist but I have a black mate who would not hessitate saying something like that or object in any manner if it was said in conversation. These days it means simply across all communities 'to cock up' and to me that is how it was intended mate.

VDMs up to his usual trick, he spouts every year that he wants to stay and fight for his place, and to show us all how good he is. He plays a couple of pre season friendlies and then sits at home injured all season.

I know Saha is injury prone and said so when we signed him, I'm not overjoyed about it but at least we have to give him a chance, god knows we've given the other fella more than enough chances.

In regard to the racist implications, i dont see it myself.

Evertons game against Stoke is a potential banana skin, that sort of comment is made on a weekly basis when the Cup Comps come around. Is that a racist comment. ??

VDMs up to his usual trick, he spouts every year that he wants to stay and fight for his place, and to show us all how good he is. He plays a couple of pre season friendlies and then sits at home injured all season.

I know Saha is injury prone and said so when we signed him, I'm not overjoyed about it but at least we have to give him a chance, god knows we've given the other fella more than enough chances.

In regard to the racist implications, i dont see it myself.

Evertons game against Stoke is a potential banana skin, that sort of comment is made on a weekly basis when the Cup Comps come around. Is that a racist comment. ??

Bill that is like a breath of fresh air mate, I got hammered for being a cynical old bastard for saying that in another forum, sometimes the truth hurts. VDM is a bone idle lying tosser and our worst buy by some distance,

I remember the great Brian Labone telling me about Bernie, he sounded like an escapee from Crossroads, had bad B.O, could hardly read and the club sacked the scout who discovered him :lol::lol: