IGNORED

Johnny Heitinga

MikeO

• Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah av just seen that on Sky Sports.

This could be one of Moyes greatest signings yet!

Totally agree. It would be so cool to see raw talent like him, Bily, Pienaar and Arteta all in an Everton starting eleven. :o Of course, the rest of the team is also very, very talented but these players in particular are just the type I'd never thought I would see play for us.

If this guy comes to us I will be made up. Good footballer, regular for the Dutch national side, still only young lad.

All that for less than that lad we signed from Wolves a few seasons back.

If it comes off, this will possibly be our best transfer window ever!

Three or possibly four good signings and it could be our best transfer window. This says much of what level we're at if it is accurate. Not trying to be negative, just realistic though I suppose I haven't taken into account the players we haven't lost such as Arteta, Pienaar, Yak, Jags.

Will be amazing signing for us. It would also put in blow out of the water the disapointment on the missing out on the signing of Kyle Naughton earlier in the summer. I know which player I would rather pay around £5.5M for!!!

Fingers Crossed- and add to this Van der Veart or Bentley and it will indeed be argubley one of the best transfer windows!!! Getting cocky and ahead of myself I think!!!!!! :D

That was the impression I got via the radio.

Hibbert, like Osman, is a very good squad player IMO and to lose these two would only be bad for the club.

That doesn't mean JH wouldn't displace him, though, and I too get frustrated at their lack of ability sometimes but it is certainly no reason to be as harsh on them as some fans are IMO. These are players who deserve our support because the fact is that if the s*it hit the fan they would still be there trying their arses off.

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Everton-boss-David-Moyes-sweats-on-deal-for-Atletico-Madrid-defender-Johnny-Heitinga-article138779.html

Mirror reporting that the deal is in doubt because we are miles apart on his personal terms

The mirror isn't the pillar of truth, but sixty grand a week in Spain to go to fifty grand and our tax system doesn't sound too clever.