Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2010 - 11:18

Has anyone else noticed this..

Posted Image.

OS Page

It's on the OS, on the eAuction thing they're doing? I would have thought, they could have at least spelt his name right. (ie. Sylvain Distin). Don't know whether the auction price would go up or down because of this??

#2 MikeO

MikeO

Scars are tattoos with better stories.

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,498 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2010 - 11:22

It's not there now. Maybe Sylvain noticed when he went to sign it :unsure: .

#3 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,235 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2010 - 11:25

Distin's wrong too though, he's Dustbin ;).

#4 Wall Writer

Wall Writer

Tim Cahill

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 988 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2010 - 11:28

btw I know this is rather a futile topic but if you refresh the OS page, the shirts change,(ie different players come up). But Romey you're right, if it was Dustbin, I think I'd make a bid myself ;)

#5 Tricky Trev

Tricky Trev

Alan Ball

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2010 - 20:04

Out of the six central defenders we have on our books (Duffy included) who would you get shut of? Be Yobo for me as you'd probably get 5 million for him to spend elsewhere.

#6 Bailey

Bailey

Kevin Ratcliffe

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,331 posts

Posted 02 Feb 2010 - 20:19

Out of the six central defenders we have on our books (Duffy included) who would you get shut of? Be Yobo for me as you'd probably get 5 million for him to spend elsewhere.

I think you would get more than that for Yobo, probably just under the 10mil mark. I wouldnt be too disappointed if Distin went either.

I guess it all depends on how good Duffy is. We will definately want to keep hold of Jags and Heitinga and if Senderos does well we could get him on a free (or keep one of Distin/Yobo). That gives us 3 quality experienced CB's with Duffy waiting in the wings for injuries, suspensions or cup games. Im certain we wont have all 6 come the end of the summer transfer window.

#7 Romey 1878

Romey 1878

Mildo

• Cyber Steward
  • 44,235 posts

Posted 03 Feb 2010 - 08:43

Before Distin arrived I would have said Yobo, but Distin is even more awful so he'd have to be the first out of the door. Preferably, both would go though.

#8 Steve_E

Steve_E

Alex Young

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,581 posts

Posted 03 Feb 2010 - 13:18

I think we could do without the two of them next year if we sign Senderos on a bosman. 4 Central defenders should be enough. Plus you can always play Rodwell or Hibbo there when necessary. Though we should get a back up left back when Distin goes.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users