IGNORED

Jjb Outbid For The Merchandise Rights

Louis

Also Mike.. the new kit manufacturer rhymes with your name. ;)

that's what i like to hear. Always been a fan of the design of their kits. When does this take effect? Same time as the JJB switchover?

Saying that though, I'm a big fan of the dark blue 3rd kit... Wear mine all the time :D

When I was living in Canterbury it was always good having JJB as the offical stockist as they always had Everton shirts in and they were always cheap as there isn't much demand for everton merchandise in kent.

amazing, i could never find an everton kit in a jjb store anywhere other than liverpool...

Reminds me that last season I got the previous years (05/06) 2nd (yellow) and 3rd (grey) shirt for me plus second for Josh for £10 each in Taunton. They had shed-loads of them.

Just shows extremely poor stock control really, though I was happy at the time and it's the only season when we both ended up with the full set :P .

The stocking situation is stupid. I could always get everton shirts in Kent, but never found any in the midlands, which is a hell of alot closer to Liverpool than Kent. Sheffield JJB always have a fair few everton shirts. got this seasons from there in fact. £27 the week it came out. Not too bad.

The best (and weirdest) one for me was when I went out to get a paper on Saturday 9th September 2006, popped into Tony Pryce Sports (which is a south-west only chain of ten shops) in Tiverton and was stunned to see an away shirt, in my size, among the usual "big" four stacked shelves. It was a sign I felt sure so I bought it (over list price from memory) and six or seven hours later me and the shirt were celebrating the 3-0 win over Liverpool :D .

Proved to me that there if there is a God, he's a blue :P .

• 2 weeks later...