IGNORED

Neville

Sandman

you end up in the same situation then when, hopefully, better players come to the club and timmy's not necessarily in the first XI but has to get on, to the detriment of the team, at least pip is versatile, to play cahill in a position in which he is effective restricts the formations moyes can use. don't get me wrong tim's had a godd season and has served the club well but, and i think most people will agree with me a 442 is preferable in terms of scoring goals and better football, even if we still play a holding midfielder.

but i'm getting off topic, pip is the best captain for everton football club - not just the first team - that we've currently got.

I think that he's a good captain. The problem is that he's a better captain than he is player. He's been poor the last few games but imo he should be a right back.

i was having the same conversation today in work, its a dilema coz i think phil is a great servant to the club. his experience and level head are just what you want in a captian but on the pitch he is just not good enough, esp in the midfield role the score in the brann game masked his trully awful performance, he wasn't even close to competeing against Foirentina either but he is hard working and a great example to the other members of the squad and do we really want to be the kind of club that dumps on its 'worthy' players.

Its obivous he must be a good lad in the changing rooms and gets the team up for the game, but i cant stand him, at rightback we can get away with him. I wouldnt say he can even do a job in midfield, he loses the ball, he gives stupid fouls away, he stays to deep in our own half, he thinks he can throw a ball like risse and carlos every fucking time he runs over to take it even if someones ready to throw it in, when he should be receiving the throw in. He has been a loyal player since he came but i just get more and more frustrated every week by him.

• 4 weeks later...
First post as well, it is very odd as well as very interesting. Are you in fact Phil Neville's Dog Walker, House Minder, Phil Neville himself, or maybe his Brother Gary. :) ???

Neville is good player and very important he is very loyal to the club and he deserve captain tape. But cahill is there??

DO YOU watch big derby RED STAR-partizan just 1-1 draw but in first match we win 4-1 for red star.This is biggest derby in SERBIA

GREETING FOR ALL

Neville is good player and very important he is very loyal to the club and he deserve captain tape. But cahill is there??

DO YOU watch big derby RED STAR-partizan just 1-1 draw but in first match we win 4-1 for red star.This is biggest derby in SERBIA

GREETING FOR ALL

Well done vlada, congratulations to you and Red Star.

You guys are just twat. Just because he is has a history with utd, you guys are on to him everytime.

i agree with you mate, i think there is a number of fans, no matter how he plays, who will never give him any credit, and i can only put it down to his united past. im not saying he plays well all the time, but he does more good than bad, and if he does play well he will not get the credit anyway.

Guest blueboy122

Ye ino you cant not like sum1 because they played for United thats just silly!

Neville seems to be a good captain to the lads and well liked but I just dnt think his passing and distribuation of the ball is good enough. I dont think he is the sort of captain who will get you fired up when you are loosing!

Hes been a great servant to the club in his whole what four years? Haha

EDITED DUE TO ANNOYING FU£&ING CAPITALS AT THE START OF EVERY FU£&ING WORD!!!

Edited by StevO

i agree with you mate, i think there is a number of fans, no matter how he plays, who will never give him any credit, and i can only put it down to his united past. im not saying he plays well all the time, but he does more good than bad, and if he does play well he will not get the credit anyway.

Yes definitely..you have to put down his past club.....hate that fat boy too if he comes back!

Darn it...i :angry: I am ban from Redcafe forum LOL