IGNORED

Arsenal (away)

troy8

Anichebe, Castillo & Yobo (and possibly Jags :o ) out injured/sick.

Everton [from]: Howard, Nash, Turner, Hibbert, Neville, Baines, Lescott, Jagielka, Valente, Osman, Arteta, Pienaar, Fellaini, Yakubu, Vaughan, Saha, Rodwell, Baxter.

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/trio...senal-trip.html

That is not good at all. Oh the joys of only having 3 CB's at the club :rolleyes:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jagielka will simply have to play, there's no two ways about it. Our strongest team based on current form would be:

Howard, Neville, Lescott, Jags, Baines, Fellaini, Osman, Arteta, Pienaar, Yakubu, Vaughan

Subs: Nash, Turner, Valente, Hibbert, Rodwell, Saha, Baxter

He better not stick rodwell in midfield again, ill be pissed off if that happens. I dont want hibbert at right back but he will most definately get played by moyes, neville will go into midfield and taht will put pienaar on the bench.

1) What will the outcome of the match be?

2-1 (victory for Arsenal)

2) Which player should we fear most?

Nasri

3) Which player do you fear most?

Arteta

4) Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

third

5) Where do you think Everton will finish this season?

fifth

6) We are in a bad situation, from another fans point of view, what is the reason?

Andy Johnson departure

LadyGunners

1) What will the outcome of the match be? (7-0. Varied scorers)

2) Which player should we fear most?(each and everyone of them are special in their own ways)

3) Which player do you fear most?(none, although yakubu has a mean face!)

4) Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?(champions, no doubt about it)

5) Where do you think Everton will finish this season?(honestly, 4th(repeat of the season we beat you 7-0))

6) We are in a bad situation, from another fans point of view, what is the reason?(you guys will pick it up soon as ur signings gel in. too bad pool was so early though.)

nischit4

1) What will the outcome of the match be?

Home win....

2) Which player should we fear most?

Cesc

3) Which player do you fear most?

Any of your forwards, they;ll have a field day against Gallas

4) Where do you think Arsenal will finish this season?

1st

5) Where do you think Everton will finish this season?

4th, ahead of Liverpoo hopefully :D

6) We are in a bad situation, from another fans point of view, what is the reason?

Just a bad patch, I think you'll pull out of it.It does annoy me how you keep losing to Liverpoo though

arseman

Starting Eleven and Toffee Confidence

Wenger revealed on Thursday that Arsenal had suffered 'heavy losses' over the past fortnight, with a number of key players picking up injuries in action for their countries. Captain William Gallas (hamstring), right-back Bacary Sagna (knee) and striker Nicklas Bendtner (ankle) will also miss the clash with Everton. Wenger also has concerns over Cesc Fabregas (broken nose), Robin van Persie (muscular) and Johan Djourou (concussion), but remains hopeful they will be able to figure. However, Abou Diaby has recovered from a thigh problem and could feature for the first time this season. Emmanuel Eboue may slot in at full-back in the absence of Sagna while Mikael Silvestre is an option at centre-back and Aaron Ramsey will hope for an opportunity in midfield.

Everton go into the game buoyed by the news that manager David Moyes has signed a new five-year contract. The Toffess have enjoyed six good years under Moyes already but there were suggestions that the uncertainty over his future had affected performances on the pitch. With the deal now signed, Everton can focus on climbing up the table from their current position of 15th. Everton have failed to win in six matches in all competitions but remain unbeaten on their travels in the league and will be confident of taking something from their trip to London. Tim Cahill must sit out the match as he continues to serve a three-match suspension following his red card in the derby defeat to Liverpool. Phil Neville is likely to come back into the side after missing the 2-2 draw with Newcastle while Moyes must also assess the fitness of his international players before deciding on his starting XI.

keep going toffeees!!!!!!!!!

about that lescott free kick i thought that was very unlucky wasnt lescotts faulty im watching it and i swear these gunners fans arre pissing me off always yelling and shit

lescott had his shot cleared offf the line why did the guy ahve to stay on the line

COYT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cant believe he started without Neville who has arguably been one of our better players so far this season.

Yakubu is not bothered and is too much of a luxury, he has played shite for weeks and needs Dropping.

These are just two of Daveys numerous decisions that have baffled me lately, make the right decisions and we should move up the table.

Only saw the game on Sky Sports News. We didnt expect anything from this game, its just dissapointing to see us lose after such a bright start. Osman who seems to be a good player for us this season popped up with the goods in the 9th minute. It would always have been hard against Arsenal, they're a fantastic team especially when under the Emirates roof. We just need to hold out for the full 90. With this convincing defeat (managed to score) must show that Moyes signing a contract has given the team a boost. When we go to Bolton we need to win. That is the game to start our season.

Cant believe he started without Neville who has arguably been one of our better players so far this season :o:lol: .

Yakubu is not bothered and is too much of a luxury, he has played shite for weeks and needs Dropping.

These are just two of Daveys numerous decisions that have baffled me lately, make the right decisions and we should move up the table.

You havin a laugh re; Neville?.

We played the best so far this season (albeit in the first half). With Neville we resort to hoofing it. In the first half we played football for a change.

Agree with your Yakubu comment, he is a lazy twat and he gave the ball away for their first goal.

Fellaini had an excellent first half, I was unsure about him but saw enough of what he potentially CAN be for Everton today.

We'll move up the table swiftly if we can produce more performances like that first half effort, the whole team played for each other and I couldnt fault anyone. Now if only we can learn to play for 90 minutes.

Edited by Maghull70