Sign in to follow this  
MikeO

Best Team In The Country This Year..

Pat    2

................I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed

animal food trough water! I fart in your general direction! You

mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!

No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time-a!

My point exactly you stupid fuck. You instantly assume I am a Liverpool fan when I was only making an observation. Do you have evidence for this? No of course you don't.

This was a thread about Everton's record this season and as soon as I disagreed it was assumed I am a Liverpool fan and has now been turned into a thread about Liverpool. I never mentioned Liverpool. Thats what I mean by an obsession.

No you mentioned liverpool i just stated that we are not on liverpool forums talking about them and the only time they get mentioned on here is if it is football and Everton related or someone who is not an evertonian starts talking about them.

Yes i assume you are a red, why? because you are obviously mocking evertons achievement this year and why would anyone do that? We have played well and even after taking a beating from the RS we still top the 2006 form table! I post on a general football forum with fans of clubs throughout brittain and the only people i have found who dislike Everton are RS.

So Rocco another reason for my assumption is your name, although it could have multiple reasons why you chose it surely the fact that red in spanish is Rojo and prenounced Rocco could indicate you may be from the dark side of the park!

:unsure:

So enlighten us who do you support?

animal food trough water!  I fart in your general direction!  You

What a strange person (and why do you have that outrageously silly accent?)!

Zed    1

I'm lost know. :blink:

Anyway, Mike does put a very strong argument across

Pat, the picture of the RS gimp. I dont think you will see a better cartoon in any of the national.

And do you know, the funny thing is they are probably taking the piss out of us blues on some RS forum, well crack on, that the names of the game

Ola    0

animal food trough water!  I fart in your general direction!  You

ho pat do you want to buy a shrubbery or what nik nik nik :P

No you mentioned liverpool i just stated that we are not on liverpool forums talking about them and the only time they get mentioned on here is if it is football and Everton related or someone who is not an evertonian starts talking about them.

Yes i assume you are a red, why? because you are obviously mocking evertons achievement this year and why would anyone do that? We have played well and even after taking a beating from the RS we still top the 2006 form table! I post on a general football forum with fans of clubs throughout brittain and the only people i have found who dislike Everton are RS.

So Rocco another reason for my assumption is your name, although it could have multiple reasons why you chose it surely the fact that red in spanish is Rojo and prenounced Rocco could indicate you may be from the dark side of the park!

:unsure:

So enlighten us who do you support?

Sorry, I had to go out and do some stuff.

Okay, well I wasn't MOCKING Everton at all, I was just suggesting an opposing view, admittedly with a slightly flawed argument but was just saying that the fixture computer did do you some favours at this time just like it clearly didn't at the start of the season.

I don't particularly dislike Everton, although what I have encountered on my two days as a member of this board is starting to change my mind a bit!

As for my name, thats a good theory which I quite like. Will have to put that to my parents who gave it to me!

Zed    1
Sorry, I had to go out and do some stuff.

Okay, well I wasn't MOCKING Everton at all, I was just suggesting an opposing view, admittedly with a slightly flawed argument but was just saying that the fixture computer did do you some favours at this time just like it clearly didn't at the start of the season.

I don't particularly dislike Everton, although what I have encountered on my two days as a member of this board is starting to change my mind a bit!

As for my name, thats a good theory which I quite like. Will have to put that to my parents who gave it to me!

:lol::lol::lol: , fook me are you still here RS

If you dont like it fook off, you've not commented on anything else, only trying to prove your point you RS tit, you still haven't said who you support (like we dont know)

Whats the point? You've made your (tiny) mind up so give me one good reason why I should tell you?

For God's sake what's the matter with you people? This is an Everton board...what posessed you to come on in the first place? You have no reason to be here. I just wonder what sort of life (or lack of) some people have. :mellow: .

Where the fuck did that come from??! Okay so I'm not an Everton fan but I was discussing Everton. I fail to see how who I support is relevant and it wouldn't be an issue unless chief rocket scientist Zed hadn't waded in with his ultra-intelligent and well thought out comments.

You talk about having a life mike, but you're the guy who's chalked up 882 posts on an internet message board in the last 9 months!

Well I obviously didn't know that. Just like you know fuck all about my life.

Apology accepted. :mellow: . The difference is that I've not commented on your life..just made a point about non-Evertonians coming on here and wondering about their motivation. There are many general football forums where you can argue to your hearts content. Here is not the place. Prick (sorry, that last bit just slipped out :P ).

Blimey, what have I missed.

Mike - You have gone up in my estimation, we talk on here and we know so little about each other, T and myself send our best wishes to you and yours.

Rocco - It's simple declare yourself as one or the other, I appreciate where you are coming from, but recently we have had some serious kn*bhead reds gobbing off. So that in itself should give you a basis to understand why we are hostile. Even if you have not offended me personally, when the loyalty and credibility of forum members is called into question we must stick together.

ATB

Mac

Sorry used Tara's account, am switching, but the post still stands, we are in agreement on this one.

Ian    3
Mike - You have gone up in my estimation, we talk on here and we know so little about each other, T and myself send our best wishes to you and yours.

what do u mean mac, u didnt have a good estimation before hand :P did you hate our mikeo :o

only joking mate :lol:

Mac    0

My estimation of Mike was high before, it has gone even higher, as has my estimation of you Ian.

ATB

Mac

Having looked around a bit, yes I see that now. The thing is that I've been on sites for a few clubs (including Liverpool) and they all tend to get rival fans, and more often than not they are okay. Some of the ones I have seen on this site however are, as you suggest, knobheads. Just here to wind people up. So I can see why you are hostile.

However, that was not my intention. I go on various sites because I have a genuine interest and you find out more of the interesting information from the fans.

I am sorry if I offended anyone but just got annoyed in the face of abuse.

Just prised hubby off the PC, read this one with interest, is there something the cyber bods know about rocco that we lesser mortals dont. Can we start again with rocco?.

To start the ball rolling, say something nice about Everton - ie fave player

T

Ian    3

good call tara, lets just start a fresh rocco :D

my estimation is high of you also mac (and of course your good lady wife :D )

Nice one, thanks guys.

In retrospect maybe going for an Everton-critical post for my first one wasn't the most sensible idea I've ever had.

Oh and fave Everton player

Current: Arteta

All time: Stuart McCall

Pat    2
read this one with interest, is there something the cyber bods know about rocco that we lesser mortals dont.

Bingo Tara.

You win the breakfast prize , 3 course full cooked Breakfast in bed this weekend...get Cracking MAC.... :D:D:D

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Bingo Tara.

You win  the breakfast prize , 3 course full cooked Breakfast in bed this weekend...get Cracking MAC.... :D   :D   :D

Isnt the weekend time for Mac to turn into the studmuffin?? :D

Pat    2

Well what the 3 courses actually consist of was not exactly elaborated on mate...... :lol::lol:;)

Bingo Tara.

You win  the breakfast prize , 3 course full cooked Breakfast in bed this weekend...get Cracking MAC.... :D   :D   :D

Hang on, what is it you think you know about me that everyone else doesn't? Including me?!

Where the fuck did that come from??! Okay so I'm not an Everton fan but I was discussing Everton. I fail to see how who I support is relevant and it wouldn't be an issue unless chief rocket scientist Zed hadn't waded in with his ultra-intelligent and well thought out comments.

You talk about having a life mike, but you're the guy who's chalked up 882 posts on an internet message board in the last 9 months!

Of course it does, everyone is bias, even the people on this site if you hadn't have guessed :P

Nah Rocco mate, good choices on the players mate. Thought I'd add that considering you did it and so far everyones ignored ya :)

Mac    0

Nice one rocco.

Pat and Fozz - cheers boys, she is actually taking me up on this. The only thing stud about me this weekend is me stood in the kitchen making a f*cking breakfast. :angry:

Some people go up in other peoples estimation and others take a serious nose dive. ;)

ATB

Mac

Guest fozzie22   
Guest fozzie22
Nice one rocco.

Pat and Fozz - cheers boys, she is actually taking me up on this. The only thing stud about me this weekend is me stood in the kitchen making a f*cking breakfast. :angry:

Some people go up in other peoples estimation and others take a serious nose dive. ;)

ATB

Mac

:lol:

Pat and Fozz thank you for prompting him to do the right thing, I will expect him to cook my breakfast while i watch the footie in bed.

Not exactly the best Everton performance i've seen, but against sunderland we should have put them to the sword, got to give turner a go in the next game, i think he has earned it.

T

posts from me are very few and far between, but i have to say that evertons form over the last few months has been very impressive. I've seen a lot of posts here commenting on the standard of opposition that they have come up against is not necessarily as high as it could be, but at the end of the day, they are all teams from the premiership.

To go on such a run of form against ANY teams is a great achievement.

The facts dont lie, five months ago Everton were a side struggling to stay afloat in the premiership and everbody under the sun had written them off. But in true blue style they have fought like dogs and ground out essential results and put themselves in a great position!

Its a short list of teams that can come back from the brink and lift their heads up high and say we are challenging the top half of the table for european spots. Fair play to a team that never loses hope and never gives up on their ambitions, there just aint another club in the league that have the belief, courage and commitment that Everton have. Lot o clubs could learn from that.

I personally believe that beattie should be ahead of crouch in the england line up (even if he was a knob when i met him, dont make his footballing skills any less).

Keep it up boys, your an example to the rest of the premiership and long may it continue!

bet ya didnt expect that from a pool fan :D

keep up the good work!

.....stunned silence... :o ...need to give some thought to a response. That's not true actually, my double glazing fitter on Friday (not to mention my brother) was equally as magnanimous. Just unusual for a fair minded red to take the trouble to post :) .