IGNORED

Allardyce

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/g...ers/default.stm

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/...t-good-air.html

Blackburn boss Sam Allardyce has urged referees to keep an eye on Everton midfielder Tim Cahill. Allardyce claimed Cahill is "clever" in the way he uses his body to gain an advantage in the penalty area without conceding free kicks. (Various)

The Sun said Allardyce described him as a "Conman". Well I hope he (Cahill) can con a goal or two out of them tonight.

I quite like Big Sam, I think this is just mind games for tonight. It's obvious he's scared of our Tim and is trying to mix it up a little. I wouldn't worry about.

David Moyes has rejected Sam Allardyce's claims that Tim Cahill deceives referees. The Blackburn boss reckons our Aussie talisman is clever in the way in which he challenges with opposition defenders, claiming referees would award fouls if it were another player.

It's good to see that Moyes has defender Cahill because we can all see that Sam is worried about him causing problems. He's worried so much that he's trying to find an excuse to get the referee against it. There is no reason why Cahill should be watched more than anyone else because he is a good sportsman. He's just really really good at what he does because of the effort thats put in.

Tim is also very small for what he does, he's a lot smaller that most of the defenders so if anyone is doing the out-muscling its them.

Guest efctaxi

I loved the way he was given a foul against him when the Blackburn player was jumping all over him from behind .

I liked Ally , but he sacrificed a Bolton team that were flippin great to go for the ' I'm a Newcastle boss ' dollar . Had he stood his ground with Bolton , who knows what would have happened there .

Managers don't last 2 minutes at Newcastle , which is why they deserve to go down .

Same with Portsmouth . Same with Spurs . Same with Chelsea .

It's time these teams gave managers the chance to do their job .

I hope blackburn go down, Ive got no time for "big sam" bolton were a disgusing team to watch and he'll turn all M hughes good work to shit in creating another team of basically pirates, hes already signed diouf. He failed at newcastle as he was out of his depth to start with

Sky Sports showed it during the game mate.

Fat Sam over-stepped the mark this time. Talk goes on before the game and it always has, but this time he has well and truly over-stepped the mark. He could have said very differant words than what he did and the comments were more of a threat to Cahill than anything else. His 'dark' side is nothing, he's not a cheat and the footballing world knows it. It's just Fat Sam being afraid and thinking of some lame, petty excuse to try and keep the goals down.

It worked sadly and that referee seemed to buy it everytime. When he turned and said 'See' it was as if he had won, he knew that there was nothing was wrong and was proud of the fact that he had managed to sway the referee.

At Bolton he was considered a genius but he did it with players like Diouf & Davies (players which have no place in football) and at Newcastle he was way out of his depth like Zed said, he didn't have good backing from the board but at the same time he never looked like doing anything whilst he was there. He went defensive against Derby County to 'contain them' thats tactical suicide, against bottom of the league you attack.