IGNORED

Everton Flags Made To Order!

Guest efctaxi

Wow , I must be a fortune teller in my previous life , hence my prediction in the shout box 3 minutes before your spam :)

Why were'nt you selling your flags on the first day of the season ?

Glory hunting profiteering **** !

Edited by efctaxi

Considering we have only had this machine to print flags for coming onto 4 weeks now, it was pretty hard to make them at the beginning of the season.

If your not interested in having a flag, fine. This topic is for people that want a flag..

Thanks for your "nice" comment though..

Think it's normally considered polite to go through site admin if you want to come on (as a non member who may or may not be an Evertonian) and start selling stuff.

Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm not aware of you having done so.

As it is people will come to their own conclusions about you :) .

Not for me thanks.

Guest efctaxi
Considering we have only had this machine to print flags for coming onto 4 weeks now, it was pretty hard to make them at the beginning of the season.

If your not interested in having a flag, fine. This topic is for people that want a flag..

Thanks for your "nice" comment though..

I appologise for my comment ( first time I've sworn on this forum actually ) .

Having said that , coming onto a forum and posting commercial content is pretty rude without first gaining consent from the admin , and generally gets up peoples noses as you will imagine .

It's pretty much the same as interupting 2 people having a chat in a restaurant and popping your business card into their top pockets , or advertising your product on a bill board without permission , in the hope that some people will see it before it gets removed .

The fact that you are a local business in Anfield makes it all the more underhanded in my opinion .

The least you should do is make a donation to the forum . Yes , forums cost money :)

I appologise for my comment ( first time I've sworn on this forum actually )

The least you should do is make a donation to the forum . Yes , forums cost money :)

:angel:

I don't think that he deserved some of the comments he got to be honest. It would have been polite to go through the administrator yes but they do seem genuine and from his posts (not many but) he seems a decent fella. Give him a chance, at least he's a fellow Evertonian supporting us at Wembley! I won't be buying one but you'll find a few who will.

Guest efctaxi
:angel:

I don't think that he deserved some of the comments he got to be honest. It would have been polite to go through the administrator yes but they do seem genuine and from his posts (not many but) he seems a decent fella. Give him a chance, at least he's a fellow Evertonian supporting us at Wembley! I won't be buying one but you'll find a few who will.

Totally disagree Dark .

If you've ever ran your own websites , then you'll realise how annoying it is when guys spam their company on your forums . The admins here have been fairly nice about it , but that doesn't prevent the fact that the guy still took advantage of the forum , with a view to gaining free publicity for his product . Decent fella and fellow Evertonian fiddlesticks ( See how polite I was there ? :D ) . The guy is well aware of the difference in cost between advertising in the Echo , and doing a sly freeby on a forum who's members are predominantly local to his premises , hence my suggestion that he should hit the donation button .

As for deserving the comments that he got , I think he's gotten away fairly lightly :)

I could go on mate , but it's not my place to do so ;)

Guest efctaxi
Where did you get her snap from, corrrr wrinkled stockings and varicose veins, that will turn Mike on mate :lol::lol::lol:

From Mikes rolling pin and curlers collection :)

preview_125_93.jpg