IGNORED

Bily Settling In

Romey 1878

i do hope your right...for me at 10mill hes not showing enough.

I would have to slightly disagree with that. I know where your coming from, but i remember moyes when we first bought him stating that he will need a massive run of games and that you wouldnt see the best of him for a good few months, Hes already chipped in with a few assits and has scored twice also, i don't think hes an out and out winger though, he would be better served as an attacking midfielder, but thats just my view... £10mil these days isnt the biggest sum of money, in terms of player valuations, but i do admit its enough to see a good player, and in that, i think Bily will prove to be a good player :)

In my opinion Bily isnt a natural winger.I would play him in a AMC role with Peanuts back on the left with Bainsey.A proven partnership that works.That would mean Moysie getting a right-winger in.If,and i mean if,we sell Rodders then the money could be used to get Bentley on board with cash to spare.Anyway great goal Bily lad

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rz8q7Xghq34

Edited by iMac Hunt

what a stunning goal from Billy. He's shown a few glimpses of his ability so far, but I think when Arteta and Pienaar are both back in the team he will really benefit - I'm sure he's a player that needs good service and players with great technical ability around him to bring out the best in him. Good luck Billy

Roman Pavlyuchenko...

"In the episode of the first goal I rebounded from the defender to obtain the ball but when I turned around I was amazed to find Bill in front of me, I do not understand it even now how he managed to get there. But that moment I passed to him and Diniyar did everything the way that probably only Pele could do."

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/billy-s-pele-comparison.html

Almost as impressive as when he was compared to Sheedy :P .

• 2 weeks later...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/nov/28/diniyar-bilyaletdinov-interview

He has already promised to sing as some kind of initiation ceremony at the players' Christmas party and, when Neville wasn't looking, Bilyaletdinov took the captain's jacket and scraped the contents of his plate into the inside pocket. "I have a sense of humour too," he smiles. Fifteen-all.

:lol: