Sign in to follow this  
Wall Writer

Silvan Distan (!?)

Has anyone else noticed this..

efc__1264605802_distin_away.jpg.

OS Page

It's on the OS, on the eAuction thing they're doing? I would have thought, they could have at least spelt his name right. (ie. Sylvain Distin). Don't know whether the auction price would go up or down because of this??

btw I know this is rather a futile topic but if you refresh the OS page, the shirts change,(ie different players come up). But Romey you're right, if it was Dustbin, I think I'd make a bid myself ;)

Out of the six central defenders we have on our books (Duffy included) who would you get shut of? Be Yobo for me as you'd probably get 5 million for him to spend elsewhere.

I think you would get more than that for Yobo, probably just under the 10mil mark. I wouldnt be too disappointed if Distin went either.

I guess it all depends on how good Duffy is. We will definately want to keep hold of Jags and Heitinga and if Senderos does well we could get him on a free (or keep one of Distin/Yobo). That gives us 3 quality experienced CB's with Duffy waiting in the wings for injuries, suspensions or cup games. Im certain we wont have all 6 come the end of the summer transfer window.

I think we could do without the two of them next year if we sign Senderos on a bosman. 4 Central defenders should be enough. Plus you can always play Rodwell or Hibbo there when necessary. Though we should get a back up left back when Distin goes.