Sign in to follow this  
Guest Reg Reagan

Viduka: Cahill Is An Unbelievable Talent

Guest Reg Reagan

Hary Kewell and Mark Viduka are the latest Australians to lavish praise on Socceroos hero Tim Cahill after the Reds midfielder scored the late, late goal that kept his nation's World Cup dream alive.

Australia looked to be heading home from Germany until Cahill popped up late to grab the most important goal in Australian football history to send the Socceroos through to the knock-out stage where they will meet Italy in Kaiserslautern.

"Timmy was very tired but he did it," enthused Everton midfielder Harry Kewell of Cahill. "This is very special. We fought to the end. We are a family out there and we are very disciplined. Whatever anyone throws at us, together we are stronger. We are confident. With each game we have shown what we are capable of."

Cahill's teamate Mark Viduka was also full of praise for the Everton midefielder, adding: "I thought Timmy was outstanding. It was one of his best performances for Australia. When that goal went in, it was beautiful. People expect a lot of things of Timmy. He's an unbelievable talent."

Hary Kewell and Mark Viduka are the latest Australians to lavish praise on Socceroos hero Tim Cahill after the Reds midfielder scored the late, late goal that kept his nation's World Cup dream alive.

Australia looked to be heading home from Germany until Cahill popped up late to grab the most important goal in Australian football history to send the Socceroos through to the knock-out stage where they will meet Italy in Kaiserslautern.

"Timmy was very tired but he did it," enthused Everton midfielder Harry Kewell of Cahill. "This is very special. We fought to the end. We are a family out there and we are very disciplined. Whatever anyone throws at us, together we are stronger. We are confident. With each game we have shown what we are capable of."

Cahill's teamate Mark Viduka was also full of praise for the Everton midefielder, adding: "I thought Timmy was outstanding. It was one of his best performances for Australia. When that goal went in, it was beautiful. People expect a lot of things of Timmy. He's an unbelievable talent."

32986[/snapback]

:blink:

Do they know something we dont?

32986[/snapback]

Ahem :D

Linky

Guest Reg Reagan

i think thats just a typo when i stole that from the australian media websites

Yes he is a unbelievable talent, hopefully he will score a few more goals for us next season, should be aiming for double figures :)

:D how true ;)

33198[/snapback]

Call me cynical or a doom and gloomer but my experience tells me that once they have a good tournament and get bulled up by their fellow 'respected' country men, Everton normally sell them...

Call me cynical or a doom and gloomer but my experience tells me that once they have a good tournament and get bulled up by their fellow 'respected' country men, Everton normally sell them...

33455[/snapback]

Lets hope it will be different this time, you never know it might be the other way around and Viduka and Kewell will be at Everton with him next season ;)

I'm not sure but should IP adresses be posted in a public place? (I'm not being funny im just not up on some of this technology :D )

I miss Fozzie, this place is too cheerful without him.

ATB

Mac

Your ip addy is shown on every letter you post, for all to see.  :)

33534[/snapback]

i thought only us mods and admins can see the IPs?

i remember on another forum someone threatened someone that they would show their IP adress for some reason

ahh nice forum that one :lol:

By the way Steve, isnt Fozzie the longest serving non-cyber steward?

33495[/snapback]

it was gazjones and willo, but they never posts anymore.

what happened to fozzie? why isnt he a mod anymore?

Howcome? Is that why he hasnt been on latly?

33704[/snapback]

:D fozzie come back and abuse us and are comments please :rolleyes: we miss you :( mabe foz has gone to the dark side to gather strenth and anilate us with his silver tounge :lol: i sure hope so :P