IGNORED

Quick question

Ian

Evening folks - long time no speak.

I'm not entirely sure where this should be placed; I've been out of the loop so long I'm not sure I remember the TT etiquette... Anyway, here is my -possibly in the wrong place- question:

I'm looking to book tickets for my brother in-law for the QPR game. Now, on top of the tickets I have can purchase for my own season ticket seats, it has allowed me to book the two additional tickets. Is this allowed? For the customer name, it has just used my customer number again.

So it a nutshell, can I purchase more tickets on top of my two season ticket seats?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks in advance.

I'm not entirely sure where this should be placed; I've been out of the loop so long I'm not sure I remember the TT etiquette... Anyway, here is my -possibly in the wrong place- question:

For god's sake Ian....this should be in the "tickets for brother in law" section of the QPR subsection of the "season ticket additional allowability" clause sub paragraph seven regarding customer number nutshells....it's quite simple :dry:.

You youngsters forget so soon.

Evening folks - long time no speak.

I'm looking to book tickets for my brother in-law for the QPR game. Now, on top of the tickets I have can purchase for my own season ticket seats, it has allowed me to book the two additional tickets. Is this allowed? For the customer name, it has just used my customer number again.

So it a nutshell, can I purchase more tickets on top of my two season ticket seats?

I hope that makes sense! Thanks in advance.

Yes you can

For god's sake Ian....this should be in the "tickets for brother in law" section of the QPR subsection of the "season ticket additional allowability" clause sub paragraph seven regarding customer number nutshells....it's quite simple :dry:.

Ha - brilliant!

Even I knew that for fecks sake! What a n00b

I hope you can all find it in your hearts to forgive me for my heinous crime; I may have to start another self-imposed exile as punishment.

Anyway, I phoned the box office this morning and they confirmed that it was fine to do so - apparently you are allowed up to 6 additional tickets.

Cheers, DuncanmcK for your useful post. The rest, I will reporting you for inappropriate posts in an inappropriate thread...