Sign in to follow this  
sconnerefc

Aj Removed From England Squad

It says he sustained the injury in the last minute against city so I guess that was why Moyes brought Weir on I know a lot of us were giving Moyes stick for that but maybe we were a little unfair. Last minute of added time Johnson injured I would prob choose to bring another defender on rather than VDM or something.

It says he sustained the injury in the last minute against city so I guess that was why Moyes brought Weir on I know a lot of us were giving Moyes stick for that but maybe we were a little unfair. Last minute of added time Johnson injured I would prob choose to bring another defender on rather than VDM or something.

52516[/snapback]

I know what your saying but my uncle made a good point, we gave tham 2 6 foot tall strikers by not having AJ on, even with him not doing much their centre halves would have had to stay back!!

I know what your saying but my uncle made a good point, we gave tham 2 6 foot tall strikers by not having AJ on, even with him not doing much their centre halves would have had to stay back!!

52518[/snapback]

Good point goldfish .

I just hope for christ sake this isn't too serious cos i hate it when players hamstrings go , i always find myself waiting for the hamstring to go again everytime a player exerts himself . <_<

oh well gives him 2 weeks to revover and score 3 against boro.

i think all the players who arnt on internationals should put in lots of effort in training. we need to do so

god was going to say we wont be able to hit a barn door with a banjo now but hey, he'll be back fit :D

lets just hope he doesnt pull a rooney and start drawing blanks!

Shame for him as I think he would have played longer than his customary 5mins at the end.

52538[/snapback]

It was predicted he was going to start.

I was hoping he was so he'll have a bit more time to

score and wipe Rooney from being the last Everton player

to score for England. :(