Sign in to follow this  
xsaint

Simon Davis On Yesterday's Game....

What do you think about Simon Davis' display yesterday? I think he did pretty well, chasing most balls.Though, he gave away once or twice, but there are times i felt he was doing very well in his role....long may it continue.what do you Evertonians think?

Ian    3

I thought he done quite well, dont agree with him coming into the team though after moaning about not playing, thought Osman was doing a good job there. However he did have a good game and did chase everything down, made some decent runs.

Will be nice for the club to have a bit of competition in that position now :)

from what i saw from MOTD he did pretty well. intercepted the ball well and made a few good passes.

at least hes trying to prove himself unlike VDM

He did well yesterday

davies had a great game. had a big hand in one goal and put aj thru, only for him to hit the post! :angry:

ive always said that this guys got talent and i hope he gets a regular slot so he can prove it.

I also thing he had a good game - especially when you consider that he was playing out of position and also playing with a fair bit of pressure on his shoulders. He know everytime he plays he is going to be under a fiar bit of scrutiny from both the management and fans.

He is a decent player, and I think it would be a shame if he moves on before he has really had a decent run in the team, so we can all get a proper look at him.