Sign in to follow this  
KillaGTiR

Becks

i have seen a few links around the place saying that he will be leaving in the summer Newcastle and Tottenham are the teams being linked to him it also says rumored 5 million, he’d be value for his set pieces alone and, of course, he’d pay for himself... what do other ppl think of this

Guest fozzie
Complete non starter...we couldn't/wouldn't/shouldn't pay his wages and he'd fuck the spirit at the club completely...cloud cuckoo land fortunately.

Agreed.

His wages would definately put me off.

My thought are that he would only go to a London club if to any english club at all.

In pure footballing turn, I still rate him as a very talented player, and in that respect would be a good addition to any sqaud - Just ask Cahill, Johnson and Beattie if they would like to be on the end of Beckhams balls :lol:

But in Arteta I think we have a player capable of giving Beckham a run for his money with his crosing and dead ball delivery. So I would have to say that we have other positions that need stregthening first i.e the left.

So just on footballing term (not even thinking about the Beckham circus) then not a player we really need

Guest fozzie
Well I'd love Becks at Goodison I'm f*ckin sick and tired of that warm Chang :P

/slap :D;)

the only thing that becks could offer to Everton is his market value.

real madrid made up his 23million transfer fee in one week.

he gets loads of media attention and sponsership (which in turn could be used at Goodison). plus how many 10-15 year old girls would get his name on the back of our shirts.

footballing wise not a thing imo