Sign in to follow this  
Romey 1878

Motm?

Mac    0
Coz some of us have jobs that require 16 hr shifts on ocassion......... :D:D:D

Lightweight, I remember when we used to do 38 hour shifts with only 30 seconds for a lunchbreak of cold gravel and warm piss, a 15 mile walk home and then getting up 2 hours before we went to bed........etc,etc,etc. :D

ATB

Mac

Pat    2

Didnt say I actually do anyhting, just appear then clock off....... :lol::lol::lol:

Nah had Head up the Ass of an Iranian ( Nightmare) Grain Carrier for about 36 of the past 48 hrs.

All the Bombs have been strategically placed & concealed, sitting back now awaitng the fire works show. ( 2 be fair this fecker would go up without to much external assistance & I wish them brave sailors the best of luck)

So aplogies for delay in getting Poll & Tipping ladders up but as a famous australian stated just as the noose tightend around his neck on the Gallows...." Such Is Life "....... :D

Lightweight, I remember when we used to do 38 hour shifts with only 30 seconds for a lunchbreak of cold gravel and warm piss, a 15 mile walk home and then getting up 2 hours before we went to bed........etc,etc,etc. :D

ATB

Mac

love that sketch :lol: