Sign in to follow this  
Louis

Sly's In Town

none of you remember the last time we ran out in honour of guests.

you guessed it we walked out to z-cars ever since. hope it doesnt do that this time

hope with the good reviews of his new film. hel raise enough money to buy some shares in us.

so cmon blues. players do your bit and thrash reading. and for fans make Goodison loud as fuck so we can impress him

My season ticket is in the top balcony. In honor of Rocky, I am going to run up the stairs on Sunday...

Second thoughts, its a long way, and very high, I will hum the tune on the escalator instead...yea that'll do!

:D

I am going to have to get into this myspace thing...what is your myspace addy Louis?

;)

CANCEL that, I found it! Such a kewl kewl tune!

:D

I dunno... www.myspace.com/toffeetalk is the sites, I dont know mine its on there though if you click friends. We've got a few of the players/reserve/youth lads on there now :)

Mac    0

The latest Rocky film is pants, and I feel we are running the risk of turning into a three ring circus with a Hollywood "A" list bod going to the match.

Don't forget I've seen Escape To Victory, and that was f*cking pants too.

ATB

Mac

Pat    2

Yoh Saaaaccccer Is my Game.

You have read it all wrong folks Sly Gen rates himself after the fine film mentioned by Mac ( E 2 V ) :unsure:

In Secret Howard has spat his dummy - Moyes will never play Teflon again...so keep an eye on our #1 this weekend.

I think Jooleeeooon has a slight Adriiiiaaannn ring to it...!!!

Make a cracking poll... Alt Keepr - Teflon or Sly.

any 1 care if rocky died? why is everyone wankin of him he talks like he hasnt taken a shit in 10 years and how many points did it get us against a poor side at home??????

Bit harsh, has he personally done something to you? And no one is wanking off him and saying he helped us on the pitch, but he sure as hell didnt disadvantage us either.

If anything he brought in some publicity, possibly even raised the profile of Everton to other countries..

US maybe? Perhaps there are some more Evertonians in Philadelphi having learned their hero is a blue.

Ian    3

I thought it done no harm, everyone around me was loving it, not as much as sly himself though!!

More entertaining than the game <_<

Pat    2

Was glad the weather held up.

As seeing Sly's make up run would have been simply 2 much for me.

He was well Powdered Up..!!!

Ian    3
He wore his Everton scarf to the premiere of Rocky in Paris :lol: nice one!

:lol: I cant believe that!

Once a blue always a blue with our Sly :lol:

Alan Green commentator on BBC Five Live has sent a written apology to the club today.

He said that SS coming was a "publicity stunt by a b-list celebrity" and that he left 5mins early to see if his "limousine was on bricks"