Sign in to follow this  
Moyski

Moyes On Signings.....................

Did he say this after the game? i've been working today, i saw the game but not the post match, and the 3 points are a definate bonus, considering the performance was pretty ordinary.some new faces are long overdue.

Did he say this after the game? i've been working today, i saw the game but not the post match, and the 3 points are a definate bonus, considering the performance was pretty ordinary.some new faces are long overdue.

Yes, he was asked post match by the interviewer about any possible transfer dealings and he said he was very hopeful something would happen next week

heard kenny miller being touted around on fansfc.com, wouldnt be a bad loan signing to cover for Johnson while he is injured.

yeh miller would do at the moment i'd rather have that kid Maloney or is it Mcgeady, the one thats been linked with fulham.

there are some good young scottish players up there, but after faddy it is a risk we can't afford to buy any more flops, what about that Boyd at rangers his record is amazing for a youngster even if it is in the SPL, a swap for faddy they want him, we dont.

When reading bought doyle, they were not fighting for a european place they were a mid-table championship club, however £400 000 is cheap for a promising young player and if the chance is there we should take it.

Everton will probably have to set up a thinking tank to spend £400,000, then a recruit for a secondary committee, then appoint a third party agency to draw up a proposal draft, then have it approved, then issue the paperwork probably by snailmail and, well,...and by then, he will have been sold for half a lamb shank. Everton needs to be able to move more swiftly, make decisions quicker and just get these players, which we need to vitally at the moment, in at our club!

;)

fernandez cert. as we all know moyes was looking at the mid as the joey B bid failed and i defo dont think its a striker unless moyes predicted Aj doin himself in. i am not sayin he wont get a striker now but its mostlikely that the buisness he spoke of 2day was about manuel fernandes.

i really do hope fernandes signs he does look a very promising player. we should be aiming for players like this anyway rather than lower budget players who wont improve our squad. we are a team who should be looking to break into the european places.a few more signings and we wont be far off.

Pat    2

Miller may depend on the Johnosn ionjury as either BT Or Weee Jimmy were tipped to swap - loan - part payment etc or whatever.

Cant see Moyes releasing either if Johnson is going to be crocked 4 a while.

Zed    1

Reading between the lines, you can see davies going, if we get our targets in this week

He played his best game yesterday, which says it all