IGNORED

Stevie P.

robin.jones

Last night Pienaar and Osman kept switching wings, once he gets a few more games under his belt and adjusts to the pace of the prem i think he will be a good squad man, he always looks comfortable with the ball and usually finds a blue shirt with a pass.

I think he is too small and light to play centre mid, he does his best work out on the flanks. :)

THis is my main point does he have the ability to solve the left hand side problem. I personally think we could do worse than move baines a bit forward

Here's an idea why don't we play players where they're supposed to play instead of forcing them into another position? i.e. Neville in midfield. Let's play players where they were bought to be play.

Remind who have we bought to play left side midfield cause there is no left footed player at the club. So what your saying is we should not suggest tactics that play players out of position what a stupid argument

We bought Baines to solve out left back problem, and you want to open it back up again? Now thats stupid.