IGNORED

Tim Cahill - How Important?

I have to admit this thead is slightly about playing devils adovcate. But how important to people think Timmy is to our side. For me he not creative and not really a great tackler but what he does give (Goals obviously) is an air of arrogance and spirit that pushes the team to win. A bit like savage at blackburn.

For this I really think he would thrive at being the club captain.And I hate hearing nevilles winey voice being the spokesmen for the team

Ive always said he should be captain but if we get this creative player we need then where will he fit in? when we play 451 he's of of the best players to play behind the striker but he's never impressed me in a 442. If we get that Appiah everyone hopes for then maybe try him in this...

----------------Howard----------------

Jagielka---Yobo----Lescott----Baines

----------------Appiah------------------

----Arteta-----Cahill----Pienaar/?-----

-----------Yakubu-----A.J--------------

Edited by Blue4Ever

Ive always said he should be captain but if we get this creative player we need then where will he fit in? when we play 451 he's of of the best players to play behind the striker but he's never impressed me in a 442. If we get that Appiah everyone hopes for then maybe try him in this...

Nice team. Been saying since August about Appiah. That is basically my 1st choice 11 at the mo. Would do well with that team. A lot of creativity and passion (barring maybe Yak, but he should contribute plenty of goals, we hope!!!). Makes up for a lot IMO.

Without Appiah, at the moment, would have Neville RB and Jags sitting hwere you have Appiah.

Nice team. Been saying since August about Appiah. That is basically my 1st choice 11 at the mo. Would do well with that team. A lot of creativity and passion (barring maybe Yak, but he should contribute plenty of goals, we hope!!!). Makes up for a lot IMO.

Without Appiah, at the moment, would have Neville RB and Jags sitting hwere you have Appiah.

Yer exactly, but I prefer Hibbo at rightback over Nev. Neville should be dropped to the bench IMO. But it doesnt matter what anyone thinks except for Davey because Neville's first on the teamsheet for some reason <_<

Edited by Blue4Ever

Like the team, but at this moment in time would rather go for McFadden up front in place of the Yak to be honest - he is not impressing me so far.