IGNORED

Pose Your Questions To Tony Cottee (tc)

60mins.tv

We are going to be interviewing Tony in a couple of weeks time for his new autobiography CD that he has coming out and he wants you to get involved.

use this thread to pose your questions to Tony and we will pick out some of the best ones and ask him your question which will be included on the CD. We will also get Tony to pick out his favourite question and send the winner a signed photo.

Let the questions begin

We are going to be interviewing Tony in a couple of weeks time for his new autobiography CD that he has coming out and he wants you to get involved.

use this thread to pose your questions to Tony and we will pick out some of the best ones and ask him your question which will be included on the CD. We will also get Tony to pick out his favourite question and send the winner a signed photo.

Let the questions begin

Who is "We?"

Everton 1988 - 1994 Played I84 games, scored 72 goals. He was good here but better at West Ham.

West H. 1982 - 1988 Played 212 games, scored 92 goals

West H. 1994 - 1996 Played 62 games, scored 24 goals

Moved on to several more clubs and created a record that not many have or will achieve.........

A week after resigning from Barnet, Cottee signed for Millwall on transfer deadline day. During this remarkable season, which was his last as a player, Cottee played for a different team in each of the top four divisions of English football in the same season.

Was it a mistake to join Everton when Arsenal also wanted you?

You played under Harvey, Gabriel and Walker - did you have a personal favourite?

What were the different management styles?

Should Colin Harvey have been given more time to turn it around?

What in your opinion is the main reason for Everton's underacheivement in in the nineties; Mismanagment in the board room, Heysel disaster or another reason?

What was going through your head at the time of THAT penalty against the Wimbledon in 1994, it would have taken you up to 100 goals. We were two-nil down, we needed to win that game to stay up. Is it fair to say you bottled it? Did you have a new found respect for Graham Stuart ?

Did you ever watch the FA Cup win in 1995 and think to yourself "I should have stayed another year, it should have been me"?

Do you think you should have won more than seven England caps when your league record between 1982 and 1996 was a goal every two and a half games - an average of 15 a season?

As a southerner who joined Everton from a London club, did you find it hard to adjust and settle in Liverpool? Do you think Andy Johnson is homesick or is the national press trying to prise him out of Everton by unsettling him?

Why did you choose to play in Malaysia? Is playing in abroad something you'd recommend to moden day players ?

Which current premiership player is the most similar to yourself?

Everton are in talks with Tesco and Kirkby Council with regards to moving to a new stadium. Is the board right to move Everton out of Liverpool boundaries?

Chaps, cheers for the q's so far

As louis said each set is limited editon and only 1000 are made each one comes with a numbered certificate of authenticity signed by TC in this case, and a photo.

Although the RRP has not been set yet I would imagine it to be around the £25 mark

I will make sure that those of you that have asked questions get a good discount on it should you want one when they come out

We have a few other everton heroes coming up so will make sure you all get the chance to ask q's as and when

Tony, here's a tough one. Its West Ham vs Everton. West Ham win they win the league but send Everton down, Everton win they survive but West Ham lose the chance of the title. Draw is useless for both teams. What result do you hope for?

Tony, West Ham have just come under foreign ownership. Do you think foreign ownership would benefit Everton?

Edited by EFCfanatic

You serious?

TC was my hero when I was a kid, scored a hat trick against Southampton in my first ever game 89 or 90 I believe.

Haha! No im not serious.

Funny i was also at that game (if its the same one! patchy memory) sitting with the saints. The dell was an absolute dump, still had stands!

We won 4-3 that day which was also my 12ish b-day.......ah memories!

• 1 month later...

All, the brand new signed 60 minutes with Tony Cottee CD is now out, Below is a way of getting the CD at 44% off saving a tenner

EXCLUSIVE FACEBOOK FAN OFFER

For a limited period, Fans on our facebook page are entitled to buy any title from the 60 minutes with range at a discount of 44% saving £10 per set bringing each signed set down to just £15. To generate this exclusive discount you can phone the sales order hotline between (9am – 6pm) 7 days a week on 0845 003 7465. To receive the automatic discount you will need to quote Facebook offer followed by your Facebook username that is registered as a fan on the official fanpage http://www.facebook.com/pages/www60minstv/7491097970

Please note that this offer is limited to five sets per customer and is only valid whilst stocks last

Edited by 60mins.tv

• 1 month later...

My question: why the negative attitude towards everton when covering the carling cup game on sky sports news?

I was watching him when everton were playing west ham in the cup and tony cottee was covering that game... I don't think i've ever seen such one sided jounalism in my entire life... When Yakubu scored in basically the 90th minute the man was devastated... I don't think he cares much for everton any more somehow...