IGNORED

It Is Transfer Deadline Day....

I really hope its not Davis and Lauren, they can't get in the pompey team and were meant to be a bigger team than them, I suppose Davis on loan couldnt do no harm as backup but he isnt good enough for first team.

I agree, wouldn't mind Davis but i don't want Lauren, he isn't good enough for us.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i kno!!!! one month and anthony f##k## GARDNER!!!!

only good news in the month is that pienaar is coming back now. maybe thats what moyes is was waiting on.

clubs showin ambition!! us nothin! yes were doin well, another top player would have jus shown are intention!!

o well still time to go!! cant see owt else really

Agree, that as back up for the remainder of season, this is fine.

Lets not forget Stubbs here - Derby offered him 18 months so he gets another season playing and will doubtless enjoy 14 more games in the top flight (and who would begrudge him that?) and then gets the chance to marshall their attempts to come back up next season.

As such, letting him go we did need some extra CB cover. He has top flight experience (though realistically lets forget calling him an International!).

Not every bit of business can be mouthwatering!