IGNORED

Eduardo

Other football forums.

Here's the picture in question. Not very nice so don't click if you find the other one upsetting.

http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empic...-st-andrews.jpg

This picture shows the tackle before impact. A very very poor tackle. Very high and nowhere near the ball. http://img.waffleimages.com/2dd9c4e99c5d97...43f271/3379.jpg

yes you could tell how bad it was straight away when you seen fabregas' face

( i belive it effected arsenals first half performace too)

they were not allowed to show it live again due to the how graphic it was. But i used sky plus to look back and i seen how horible it really was.

I just hope he is able to come back as soon as possible. Very good player and a shame for to happen to anyone also a huge blow to arsenal.

id be sick to see that happen to an everton player

Its horrible but I might get some stick here but he clearly didnt mean it i dont think anyone could mean and do such a thing. In all honesty i think he just miss timed the challenge it happens it just happend to be on his ankle. I wish Eduardo all the best of luck in his (hopefully) speedy recovery.

What ever dodge sed it must have been bad. You done the right thing Licker.

Edited by Josh Berno

I'm not really impartial (Villa fan), but mis-timed or not, you don't tackle someone halfway up the shin without expecting to hurt them. Ridgewell is a better defender than Taylor which says it all really.

I can't believe none of the interviewers asked Wenger whether or not he saw it!

Have studied the replays of the game coming up to the tackle, Taylor is at a standstill legs apart when Eduardo comes at him,

the ball is not on the floor, it is at least a foot in the air between both players.

Taylor thinks he can block it and lunges forward.... Eduardo who is on the move flicks it away and plants his foot on the ground Taylors foot makes contact with him where the ball was, The forward movement of his 14 stone does the rest.

To be honest when i saw the game the camera was behind the incident, and at the time i never thought it was that bad a tackle.

NOW because of the injury i hope the FA dont go overboard and make an example of Taylor, altho i really fear Eduardo's career could be over its part and parcel of the game that you will pick up injuries, and IMO this was just an unfortunate accident.

An example to show that tackles like this occur in every game of foot ball, this was on the same day in another match .......

.....................Badtackleoragoal.jpg

Solano came in at full speed showing his studs, both feet are off the floor.

The only reason this picture has not been shown in every newspaper across the land and spoken about on SSN EVERY 20 MINS FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS, is because Niemi came out of it without an injury.

Can you imagine the outcry from the media if Solano had ripped his eye out with those studs, or broke Niemi's neck.

The referee didnt even speak to Solano, he didnt even blow up for a foul, in fact the ball ended up in the net and the referee allowed the goal to stand. Is this any better or any worse than Taylors tackle. ??

Which is why i say again, it was an unfortunate accident, and any injury should not determine the length of the ban, it was a poor tackle badly executed, he got a red card and as such should only get a 3 match ban. imo.