IGNORED

Mascherano

Guest blueboy122

Guest blueboy122

What do u think of liverpool spending 18 million pound on mascherano?? Personally I would not spend 18 million on a player that just tackles. The Likes of Carrick offer so much more than him.

In my opion lee carsley is worth 12 million if he is worth 18!!!!

Do you rate him??

Thanks!

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Makes a mockery of the Wet Spam saga this time last year, Mascherano couldnt even get into the side and Tevez only got in by pure luck and happened to start scoring goals for them. Still think it was a dodgy deal that the FA brushed under the carpet.

What do u think of liverpool spending 18 million pound on mascherano?? Personally I would not spend 18 million on a player that just tackles. The Likes of Carrick offer so much more than him.

In my opion lee carsley is worth 12 million if he is worth 18!!!!

Do you rate him??

Thanks!

Masherano is a class act, best defensive midfielder in the world if u ask me, im fucking gutted the shite got him! <_<

But he couldnt get into Wet Spams team during the relegation battle. A long way off being the best in the world. :o

Thats ur opinion licker, if u watch him for a few games not many people get passed him with the ball, who else could you say that about? im not gna go on and defend him like but thats what i think :)

Bolton were pissing all over him and the redS until their goalie pushed one in for them to change the game.

Carsley does just as good a job, i know its your opinion and your entitled to it, but in my eyes he's not that great a player.

Bolton were pissing all over him and the redS until their goalie pushed one in for them to change the game.

Carsley does just as good a job, i know its your opinion and your entitled to it, but in my eyes he's not that great a player.

Im with Bill on this one.

Hes alright but Carsely does the exact same job, just as good.

Decent but another hyped up Liverpool player that isnt as good as they make out.

There getting shafted for 18 million.

Which is nice :D

I still think he is really good. You can say that Cars does just a good a job (which IMO he can do) but Masherano is only 22 or 23, he has better stamina. Think he will only improve with time, defensive midfielders will usually always get better as they get older as it takes experience to read the game. Cars has experience on his side, Mash has time on his side. If the kopites keep hold of him for a good few years i think he could become one of the best defensive midfielders in the game, but hes still young and anything could happen

Edited by jamiemaher85

Mascherano is when at his best not much better than Carsley when he's at his best!

Sure he's much younger, but he's never worth £18million.

He's got his contract, with it's fantastic wage.Now lets see if he's worth it.

Carsley's had a few poor games this season.....and some bloody good ones, his form at the moment is excellent.That's all I'm saying!....at the moment Carsley can do just about the same job as Mascherano, just he's only got about another couple of seasons at best.

For £18million and a huge wage......luckypool will bloody well be praying he plays better than he did at Bolton!

Its 17 million along with wages for 4 years minus bonuses, i think. So we've got a good deal for a top player.

The 18.5 million figure was quoted because they thought that it would be sexy to add the 17 million with the 1.5 million we paid MSI for the 18 month loan.

I think Mascherano is arguably the best midfielder we have. Because even when we were in shittily bad form, he was the only player who still gave his all and acted as if he gave a shit about what was happening on the pitch. He has fantastic work rate and can keep any attacking midfielder quiet and can spot a half decent pass for a defensive midfielder.

Scary that he's only 23 as well.

God damn I hate carrick. I hate man u bastards like dodge who build him as a classy footballer when he is just painfully average, especially for the money paid for him. Not great going forwards, not great defensively and takes ages to find a pass. How he could ever get a game in front of Hargreaves is beyond me.

ah yeh , good shout flamini, when he first started at arsenal he was at Left back (?) and i fucking hated him, i thiught he was shite and and couldnt tackle, but he's boss at CM lets Fabregas get forward and he does the dirty work, and he can shoot aswell.

I'd still probs choose Masch thou.

mascherano has been excellent for us overall.

The £18m puts his fee in the same bracket as Hargreaves/Carrick/Anderson, but when you consider that it includes wages too, it's a very cheap price for such a quality player with 10-12 good years still in front of him.

Carsley has had a fantastic season (I should know he's the dark horse in my fantasy footy team!), but hasn't had the same oppurtunity to showcase himself at the same levels Mascherano has (world cup, european cup final).

Mascherano has the potential to become the finest defencive mid in europe.

mascherano has been excellent for us overall.

The £18m puts his fee in the same bracket as Hargreaves/Carrick/Anderson, but when you consider that it includes wages too, it's a very cheap price for such a quality player with 10-12 good years still in front of him.

Carsley has had a fantastic season (I should know he's the dark horse in my fantasy footy team!), but hasn't had the same oppurtunity to showcase himself at the same levels Mascherano has (world cup, european cup final).

Mascherano has the potential to become the finest defencive mid in europe.

He also has the potential of being another Sissoko!....

Guest once-a-blue!

After the way that Mascherano played last night in front of 80000 screaming hostile Italians I don't know what all the fuss is about either. You only have to compare Casrley's brilliance against Fiorentina to appreciate that Mascherano really isn't fit to clean Carsley's boots!