IGNORED

Wat A Load Of Bull Shit

Guest blueboy122

Views "4599 fer Fried Chicken's sake"....Seems that Little Thread put the whole of "Blue Cyberspace in to a Frenzy".

Jon got an Idea for a new inovation.. (jk)

...." The Hysteria Section ". :lol::lol::lol: ......

I was on wrong shift that Night & cuaght up late. The thread it self shows the desepration of the fan's, Knowledgable, astute football people...Knowing whatw e needed, desperate for a ray of hope.

A big message for the club in that thread it's self.

Guest fozzie22
Views "4599 fer Fried Chicken's sake"....Seems that Little Thread put the whole of "Blue Cyberspace in to a Frenzy".

Jon got an Idea for a new inovation.. (jk)

...." The Hysteria Section ". :lol:   :lol:   :lol: ......

I was on wrong shift that Night & cuaght up late. The thread it self shows the desepration of the fan's, Knowledgable, astute football people...Knowing whatw e needed, desperate for a ray of hope.

A big message for the club in that thread it's self.

Thats all to true mate

Exciting while it was going on, but it all went a bit flat when no one was announced.

Give credit To St Domingo for at least giving us some hope, cos the poor barsted must have got frostbite hanging about there all night, and chasing after cars through the city. :blink:

A GOOD THREAD........EVERYBODY GOT TO BED LATE THAT NIGHT. :lol:

It wasn't a load a bollocks knobead

If you actually red what moyse has said in the echo today then you will realise that right up to the last minute deals were tried to be done, but the player (s) in question had double in valuation.

So shove that up your arse!!!!!!!!!!

I only told you what I and the Press saw, didn't see you there, at home with your pj's on were you!!!

Get your facts right lad.

It wasn't a load a bollocks knobead

If you actually red what moyse has said in the echo today then you will realise that right up to the last minute deals were tried to be done, but the player (s) in question had double in valuation.

So shove that up your arse!!!!!!!!!!

I only told you what I and the Press saw, didn't see you there, at home with your pj's on were you!!!

Get your facts right lad.

Fight, fight, fight :D

Guest blueboy122

u stupid shit yeah i was ate home wit me pjs on. u fuckin nob standing outside looking for players at nite time wat a dicked.wat are the players now u stupid fuck.i dnt see no god dam players do u.shove that rite back up ur arse were u gt this shit story from hahaahaahahaa :P

right sorry when did we turn into the likes of the idiots across the park.

that was the point of rumourama its about RUMOURS.

not just ago at you blueboys

we dont argue amongest ourselves

now lets all sit back and chill and vent it at the board for being the bunch of useless fuckwits they are