IGNORED

Champions League Final

ended up going for united,

2 things, 1) i dont think anelka cares too much that he missed, he had the look of "ahh well" he won it with real madrid once, plus who will remember Anelka Missed? People will Remember JT Falling over (For some "English Lion" He does like crying a lot) and drogba's red, although if united had lost it would have all been on Ronaldo.

2) Avram Grant, Dead Man Walking Or what? I think in the Huddle we saw at the end he said to them that he's going he, certainly had that look about him.

lol at the fight btw, but tevez did nothing wrong chelsea did that twice in normal time and united didnt make a fuss.

Sorry but the Chelsea Hate Just Came Out Tonight at our house. fun times. extra 1.5M in the kitty now as well.

i hate united. there was one manc in the pub and she thought she was great, she hardly even watched the match till the pens.

Only good thing i see from united winning it is the £1.5mil

Gutted for chelsea.

anyone see the banner "scouser free zone" ? thought that was brilliant.

i hate united. there was one manc in the pub and she thought she was great, she hardly even watched the match till the pens.

Only good thing i see from united winning it is the £1.5mil

Gutted for chelsea.

That was funny, also good to see we will be gaining from the man u win as well. To be honest I was just glad to see a decent game of football.

Thought Chelsea were a bit unlucky, Lampard hitting the bar and a brilliant effort from the Drog hitting the post.

Think they deserved a goal for the 2nd half performance, but overall i was disappointed in Drogba and Malouda for being stifled by Ferdinand and especially Vidic my MOTM, I think a few Chelsea players have played their last game for the Stamford Bridge Club.

now here's a bit of fun, there are rumours going around that The "English Bionic Lion Man" John Terry Spat on Tevez!

Inconclusive Video but 27-29 why would tevez suddenly rub his neck??

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DYiBJc8NaWI

Glossed over by the English Press Of Course.

aylrn6.gif

BTW, i know i seem pro united, but i really really really hate John Terry is all.

Edited by Randomness

Going to the club's first ever European cup final and putting more effort into trying to down an opposition club rather than supporting your own was illogical, i thought.

Did the stadium sell out?

Typical gobshite answer, it was a laugh and joke, jesus no need to be all like that. I for one even if it was aimed at everton (although i see its not) would still find it funny.

Some of you liverpool "fans" are so far up your own arses your head comes back out.

P.s. how can you say they did more of an effort to downheart other teams? Did you see the amount of banners there? They showed that one on tv to give people a laugh, maybe thats what you should have done. Just a thought.

Edited by Everton Lad

Going to the club's first ever European cup final and putting more effort into trying to down an opposition club rather than supporting your own was illogical, i thought.

Did the stadium sell out?

the norweigans and arabs have all the money in world to splash on the flights and tickets.