IGNORED

Porto - Thrown Out Of Champions League Next Season

Guest once-a-blue!
Jesus.. Makes you wonder how many of the refs didn't tell UEFA and took the money.

Shocking.

It's been going on for years - players,refs,officials,managers and directors have all been found guilty of taking bungs and bribes. You get some very strange results in football - Everton v Wimbledon a few years ago comes to mind?

Everton v Wimbledon a few years ago comes to mind?

Speculation at best.

However....in the House of Lords final judgement on a certain Liverpool goalkeeper Lord Bingham of Cornhill said,

...he had in fact acted in a way in which no decent or honest footballer would act and in a way which could, if not exposed and stamped on, undermine the integrity of a game which earns the loyalty and support of millions.

Awarded damages of £1 and ordered to pay the S*n's costs of £500,000. Case closed.

Guest once-a-blue!
Speculation at best.

However....in the House of Lords final judgement on a certain Liverpool goalkeeper Lord Bingham of Cornhill said,

...he had in fact acted in a way in which no decent or honest footballer would act and in a way which could, if not exposed and stamped on, undermine the integrity of a game which earns the loyalty and support of millions.

Awarded damages of £1 and ordered to pay the S*n's costs of £500,000. Case closed.

Absolutely right and I don't defend his actions even if the case was not proved - I do not believe that his actions ever changed a result - a score line would be a more likely scenario than a result?

Guest once-a-blue!
Clattenburg springs to mind!.............when talking about corruption.

Without inept refs we could have finished fourth.....apparently!

These are the stats - Shots (on Goal) Everton 7(1) Liverpool 17(7) - I hardly think Liverpool needed the services of a bent referee - you lost and got what you deserved - you had one shot on goal in 90 minutes ffs - Lescott should have had a penalty but shit happens - get over it!

These are the stats - Shots (on Goal) Everton 7(1) Liverpool 17(7) - I hardly think Liverpool needed the services of a bent referee - you lost and got what you deserved - you had one shot on goal in 90 minutes ffs - Lescott should have had a penalty but shit happens - get over it!

Got what we deserved!!.............From what most people who saw the game thought we deserved ,we

DESERVED....a ref who gives a yellow card and sticks to it , and isn't influenced by captain fantastic!!

MAYBE.......a ref who sends people off for kung fu tackles!!........OH yes and that little bit farce at the end where the ref was the only person not to see Lescott pulled to the ground!!

Once-a-blue!! We had a bloody good season with our resources......you concidering yours had a poor one......get over it!

Guest once-a-blue!
Got what we deserved!!.............From what most people who saw the game thought we deserved ,we

DESERVED....a ref who gives a yellow card and sticks to it , and isn't influenced by captain fantastic!!

MAYBE.......a ref who sends people off for kung fu tackles!!........OH yes and that little bit farce at the end where the ref was the only person not to see Lescott pulled to the ground!!

Once-a-blue!! We had a bloody good season with our resources......you concidering yours had a poor one......get over it!

Blue250 - we have a fundamental problem here - to win a game you need to score goals and in 90 minutes you had one below average attempt on target - I am afraid to say the rest is totally irrevelant! I agree with the Lescott incident but the fact that Neville and Hibbert had crap games is hardly my fault! :)

Your resources are as a result of years of financial mis-management so please do not give anybody credit for winning nothing and coming 22 points off the top of the table. If that is a bloody good season then you can keep it. Building slowly and keeping your soul doesn't win things and unless Moyes has a very good summer then next season could be another relegation battle? At least most Liverpool supporters would agree that their season was a disappointent and that includes ghetting to the semi finals of the CL!

Blue250 - we have a fundamental problem here - to win a game you need to score goals and in 90 minutes you had one below average attempt on target - I am afraid to say the rest is totally irrevelant! I agree with the Lescott incident but the fact that Neville and Hibbert had crap games is hardly my fault! :)

Your resources are as a result of years of financial mis-management so please do not give anybody credit for winning nothing and coming 22 points off the top of the table. If that is a bloody good season then you can keep it. Building slowly and keeping your soul doesn't win things and unless Moyes has a very good summer then next season could be another relegation battle? At least most Liverpool supporters would agree that their season was a disappointent and that includes ghetting to the semi finals of the CL!

yawn-thumb.jpg

Mikeo!.......Your reaction to once-a-blue just made a very long day end on high note :lol:

And once-a-blue!.....this fundamental problem we have :huh: ......of needing to score goals to win games!!

Didn't you beat Chelsea once, without actually scoring a goal?You remember.....didn't really cross the line did it!.....come on it didn't did it :rolleyes:

SO you can win games without scoring goals!....can't you!

YOU JUST NEED TO BE LUCKY!! :lol: .........Fundamentaly speaking!

Guest once-a-blue!
Mikeo!.......Your reaction to once-a-blue just made a very long day end on high note :lol:

And once-a-blue!.....this fundamental problem we have :huh: ......of needing to score goals to win games!!

Didn't you beat Chelsea once, without actually scoring a goal?You remember.....didn't really cross the line did it!.....come on it didn't did it :rolleyes:

SO you can win games without scoring goals!....can't you!

YOU JUST NEED TO BE LUCKY!! :lol: .........Fundamentaly speaking!

Yawn Yawn Yawn! possibly the most satisfying non goal that will ever be scored - in one second Garcia had every bitter Bluenose, scabby Manc and shitty Chelsea glory seeking supporter in tears - it makes me even happier that you think it wasn't a goal! At least we can agree on something!

Yawn Yawn Yawn! possibly the most satisfying non goal that will ever be scored - in one second Garcia had every bitter Bluenose, scabby Manc and shitty Chelsea glory seeking supporter in tears - it makes me even happier that you think it wasn't a goal! At least we can agree on something!

Bitter Bluenoses! Scabby Mancs and shitty Chelsea glory seeking supporters!!!!!.....Don't you like anybody?

All that hate!....It's not good for you you know.

Come on teams will always finish higher than you! Have a more local fan base, field more local players, have more money than you and will achieve things with attributes other than luck!!

THAT'S NO REASON TO HATE THEM!.............SO just chill.

Accept the good fortune, the dodgy refs, the luck ect, ect, ect.....and just try and get on with people!

thing is redshites only started disliking chelsea when Roman came in. Thing i blame that on is jealousy. SO we may be the bitters, mancs maybe scummy, chelsea maybe glory hunters but all these clubs have a thing in comon - dont suddenly get jealous.

Now fuck off onto a gobshite forum, yours and blue250s arguements are getting boring and repetative very quickly.

Guest once-a-blue!
thing is redshites only started disliking chelsea when Roman came in. Thing i blame that on is jealousy. SO we may be the bitters, mancs maybe scummy, chelsea maybe glory hunters but all these clubs have a thing in comon - dont suddenly get jealous.

Now fuck off onto a gobshite forum, yours and blue250s arguements are getting boring and repetative very quickly.

And you actually think that your post will have us captivated with amazement! - ffs you'll be saying that Torres is off to the highest bidder next! - Sorry just found that you have already said that on another post - predictable or what? Guess it takes the end of season pressure off Gerrard!