IGNORED

Fernandes £6m?

If Valencia are wanting shut of him then they're not going to be asking for a high fee IMO, so if we are still interested then I see nothing holding us back. Of course, if he doesn't want to come back here then it's a no go whatever the fee.

There wont be a problem with that, he loves the city, his ferrari is still over here so my mates dad says.

I can't see him improving, infact he's detiorated if anything since his first loan spell.

A loan sounds good to me, give him chance to try and get back to the quality he showed in that first stint of performances and then snap him up in January (if we can).

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure if this has been posted before but intesting bit at the top of the interview with Nev about Manny extended loan.

http://www.premierleague.com/page/Headline...1342118,00.html

verton's Phil Neville does not believe the club needs to sign players in order to qualify for the Champions League.

The Toffees finished 11 points behind fourth placed Liverpool last season, with fans hoping new faces arrive to help bridge that gap.

So far the club have only confirmed the extended loan of Manuel Fernandes for next season, but Neville is not worried.