IGNORED

The Great Tottenham Sale?

Off that Triball shite site...

Tottenham are ready to sell no less than SIXTEEN first team players this summer.

The Sun says Juande Ramos is unhappy with some of the stars he inherited from his White Hart Lane predecessor Martin Jol.

The Spaniard must also balance the books after bringing in more than £40million of talent in the January and current transfer windows.

And he needs to raise cash to finance a £15m swoop for Blackburn's England winger David Bentley.

Those facing the axe are: Paul Robinson, Pascal Chimbonda, Michael Dawson, Anthony Gardner, Young Pyo Lee, Steed Malbranque, Teemu Tainio, Kevin Boateng, Younes Kaboul, Hossam Ghaly, Adel Taarabt, Darren Bent, Paul Stalteri, Ricardo Rocha and Robbie Keane.

There are quite a few players there I'd like to be honest.

Robinson - great backup keeper

Chimbonda - we need a new right back

Malbranque - usefull player

Dawson - 3rd centre half people are talking about

Kaboul - I actually think this guy could be really quite good (ok not the best start at Spurs)

Bent - rather than AJ

Keane - hell yes

my dads mate used to work on the coaching staff at spurs. says that malbranque left fulham because he got too much stick for his penis. totally serious. apparently he had an operation to extend it and now practically the whole of football has a joke at his expense. decent player though.

on another note, having looked at the list, i'd take

taarbat - pace and trickery, promising winger

bent - replacement for AJ?

boateng - another promising player with an eye for a pass, back-up/rotation/long term replacement for cahill?

ghaly - squad, he's not great, but he'd be cheap and has enough experience to be a decent back-up... note i don't rate him that highly at all, just thinking for numbers on the cheap.

From that list I would be interested in Bent at the right price. I still think he is a good player but has been tainted by the stupid price spurs paid for him last year. Whether he would play well with Yak is another matter though. Still at the right price he would be a very good buy.

Also think that Boatang looks promising and would be a good add for numbers. Taino isn't bad either.

Robbie Keane without doubt.

Reckon Dawson could do a good job for most teams but i'm not sure he'd move Lescott, Yobo and/or Jags.

And as far as Steed Malbranque goes no matter what the level of skill, composure and work rate a player has i couldn't possibly cheer on a man with plastic cock extension in his shorts.

Keane it is then.

Off that Triball shite site...

Tottenham are ready to sell no less than SIXTEEN first team players this summer.

The Sun says Juande Ramos is unhappy with some of the stars he inherited from his White Hart Lane predecessor Martin Jol.

The Spaniard must also balance the books after bringing in more than £40million of talent in the January and current transfer windows.

And he needs to raise cash to finance a £15m swoop for Blackburn's England winger David Bentley.

Those facing the axe are: Paul Robinson, Pascal Chimbonda, Michael Dawson, Anthony Gardner, Young Pyo Lee, Steed Malbranque, Teemu Tainio, Kevin Boateng, Younes Kaboul, Hossam Ghaly, Adel Taarabt, Darren Bent, Paul Stalteri, Ricardo Rocha and Robbie Keane.

There are quite a few players there I'd like to be honest.

Robinson - great backup keeper

Chimbonda - we need a new right back

Malbranque - usefull player

Dawson - 3rd centre half people are talking about

Kaboul - I actually think this guy could be really quite good (ok not the best start at Spurs)

Bent - rather than AJ

Keane - hell yes

I agree with some mainly Malbranque and bent but the rest have all failed miserably in the premiership execpt keane but he is a complete unreal target. plus i don't think robinson would settle for back-up no matter were he ends up.

on another note, having looked at the list, i'd take

taarbat - pace and trickery, promising winger

bent - replacement for AJ?

boateng - another promising player with an eye for a pass, back-up/rotation/long term replacement for cahill?

ghaly - squad, he's not great, but he'd be cheap and has enough experience to be a decent back-up... note i don't rate him that highly at all, just thinking for numbers on the cheap.

Noted!

Ha ha! Fook me - the man who gave me stick for wanting Fletcher next season would have Hossam Ghaly in the squad!!!

What's the crack with Taarbat if he's that promising spurs will want to keep him - has anyone actually seen enough of him to make judgement?

Boateng - fair doo's looked okay - he's a big bastard but would cost £4-5m (better spent on Fletcher!!!)

Bent now, he would be a good signing as long as it's equal/less than what we sell AJ for (although I'd keep him if money wasn't an issue) - Bent has actually scored in the Prem with 2 teams now because he did actually score and look good when given chances at spurs (not £16.5m good though!)

fletcher would cost over 4 million, ghaly won't. rocket science, i think not.

the difference is, i don't really rate ghaly that highly, i just think he's an option over 16 yr olds on the bench, you however, think fletcher is a good play...which is just daft.

Edited by CraccerC

fletcher would cost over 4 million, ghaly won't. rocket science, i think not.

the difference is, i don't really rate ghaly that highly, i just think he's an option over 16 yr olds on the bench, you however, think fletcher is a good play...which is just daft.

You want Everton to sign a player you don't rate... answers on a postcard!!! :blink:

Would any of them really want to come here? We are quite similar to tottenham in our standing throughout europe and the competitions we play in (UEFA Cup) and you would think we won't be able to match the wages they get at tottenham. So the only reason i could see them coming here is if they feel we give them a better chance of first team football, which probably only 2 or 3 of them would get here anyway and those 2 or 3 may feel they should be at one of the big four ie. Keane.

You want Everton to sign a player you don't rate... answers on a postcard!!! :blink:

*censored* me you're a thick *censored*, you're worse than a journo for miss quoting, i don't rate him THAT HIGHLY...learn to *censored* read before you try and quote me and be smart...how *censored* ironic.

fill in the blanks, answers on a *censored* postcard!!

Edited by CraccerC

^^

Ha! Like the new censored version. Very thoughtful. You're views on Taarbet are the same as mine towards Fletcher. I don't think he is a fantastic player but think he would make up good squad numbers, i know you don't like fletcher, but i still think that it is good to get some numbers together.

Saying that though I guess 4m is alot for a player that we don't really want to see getting near the starting line up when we have alot more pressing positions. Argh. I don't know anymore. Stupid football and money

Sorry mate but Spurs are not a "piss poor mid tabe side". Sure they started last season badly but you cannot call them piss poor. The thing that they have been lacking is creativity in midfield, with Modric and Santos they now have that, once they get a decent keeper in they will be a very strong side. Even at the moment though they aint piss poor. Open your eyes.

*censored* me you're a thick *censored*, you're worse than a journo for miss quoting, i don't rate him THAT HIGHLY...learn to *censored* read before you try and quote me and be smart...how *censored* ironic.

fill in the blanks, answers on a *censored* postcard!!

Well done - okay, you want Everton to sign a player you don't rate that highly! You obviously like talking about us (by your ridiculous number of posts - I hope you don't post the shit I've been reading all the time!!!) rather than watching us if you're not bothered if we sign players you don't rate that highly!!! I want us to sign players I rate and I will support them week in week out, you obviously have another philosophy...

Well done - okay, you want Everton to sign a player you don't rate that highly! You obviously like talking about us (by your ridiculous number of posts - I hope you don't post the shit I've been reading all the time!!!) rather than watching us if you're not bothered if we sign players you don't rate that highly!!! I want us to sign players I rate and I will support them week in week out, you obviously have another philosophy...

Sorry mate but numbers are numbers. Not everyplayer you pick up is going to be a world star. I would rather have some safety in numbers in the sqaud by picking up one player (such as Taarbet or Fletcher or Tianno for example) rather than just going for the very best players all the time and then loosing out to bigger teams. Every single squad needs numbers, Mike was saying he thinks Taarbet would be good to make up numbers. Nothing more, nothing less.

We are all for getting in the best players possible but you can't ignore important facts about Everton's squad numbers, we all no that we need numbers after we have consistantly had one of the smallest squads in the prem, if we are to seriouly mount a threat in both european and domestic cups we need to pick up these smaller players to bulk out the sqaud otherwise we will be left kicking ourselves late when injuries anf fatigue begin to show

well congratulations, you've managed to read english and respond. i post shit? I've not even seen literacy from you once. as for my number of posts being ridiculous, is it? really? considering the amount of time and the fact there's plenty with more, I'd say not.

ok, I want to sign a decent player rather than a good one, because I want some number, you want to sign someone shite that you rate for whatever reason. would fletcher start? if so, then that shows just how little ambition we have and just how pathetic this club is becoming. if he's a bench player, why pay 6 million or whatever for shit when you can pay like 500k for someone who's decent enough just to fill a gap. i couldn't really care less if he signed, I'm not big on the idea, but it's worth considering numbers and a couple of cheap options. sure though, if you want us to be the new newcastle or sunderland, we can just go out and sign shite and give away too much of our money. incase you hadn't noticed we're poor, to spend a large chunk of our budget on darren fletcher would be a tragedy. NSNO...there's nothing wrong with a freebie or a cheap experienced player for a back-up but there sure is a lot wrong with spending substantial amount on shite because you fuck everything else up.

you use a lot of exclamation marks. i think it's fitting since they're renowned for being the symbol of no substance!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and i guess you're signature is a reminder to yourself? although twice a day hmmm pushing it, one day mate, one day.

EDIT: Thank you Jamie....exactly.

Edited by MikeO

Sorry mate but numbers are numbers. Not everyplayer you pick up is going to be a world star. I would rather have some safety in numbers in the sqaud by picking up one player (such as Taarbet or Fletcher or Tianno for example) rather than just going for the very best players all the time and then loosing out to bigger teams. Every single squad needs numbers, Mike was saying he thinks Taarbet would be good to make up numbers. Nothing more, nothing less.

We are all for getting in the best players possible but you can't ignore important facts about Everton's squad numbers, we all no that we need numbers after we have consistantly had one of the smallest squads in the prem, if we are to seriouly mount a threat in both european and domestic cups we need to pick up these smaller players to bulk out the sqaud otherwise we will be left kicking ourselves late when injuries anf fatigue begin to show

Fair doo's we need numbers - but it's Hossam 'fooking' Ghaly we're talking about - NSNO! (parp)

I think Moyes should take a long look if Tottenham are indeed selling 16 first team members. I think Younes "Disaster" Kaboul could be worth a shout if the prices is under 2 million. Moyes seems to work magic with Defenders. Lescott and Jagielka come to mind. Kaboul has decent speed and makes strong challenges. He just needs some mental focus. There would be no pressure here if he was the 3rd defender, and I think the pressure got to him at Tottenham. I rate him much higher than Hibbert. Malbranque could be an interesting player on the left. Makes smart touches, but it just appears he lacks that bit of quality. Would be a great addition to the bench. Could provide great depth for Arteta and Pienaar on the wings. Paul Robinson is going to be first team somewhere, so thats a no go. Bent would be good if the price is right. Although having him and Yakubu up front, missing goals from inside the 6 yard box could drive Moyes crazy. Prince-Boateng looks promising but I don't think Moyes would cough up to the price Tottenham want for the promising youngster. Chimbonda could be worth a shout for the 3-4 million price tag that has been quoted. He is a solid RB, much better than Neville or Hibbert. Adds a bit of speed to the flank also. If Moyes could get Kaboul and Chimbonda for about 5-6 million, I say do it. They would considerably improve the backline. We could have Lescott at LB Yobo and Jags at CB and Chimbonda at RB. Put Baines and Kaboul on the bench. Frees up Neville to play in a holding midfield role which is a big need for us. I'm not saying Neville is great there, but he is a better passer than Carsley, and he can run. Would much rather look to the Championship for squad numbers than Hossam Ghaly. There could be some good buys down there. Gareth Rae from Cardiff or Wes Hoolihan from Blackpool for example.

Hopefully Moyes can really strengthen our squad so we can make a run at Europe next season.

Anyways those are my two cents.

I think Moyes should take a long look if Tottenham are indeed selling 16 first team members. I think Younes "Disaster" Kaboul could be worth a shout if the prices is under 2 million. Moyes seems to work magic with Defenders. Lescott and Jagielka come to mind. Kaboul has decent speed and makes strong challenges. He just needs some mental focus. There would be no pressure here if he was the 3rd defender, and I think the pressure got to him at Tottenham. I rate him much higher than Hibbert. Malbranque could be an interesting player on the left. Makes smart touches, but it just appears he lacks that bit of quality. Would be a great addition to the bench. Could provide great depth for Arteta and Pienaar on the wings. Paul Robinson is going to be first team somewhere, so thats a no go. Bent would be good if the price is right. Although having him and Yakubu up front, missing goals from inside the 6 yard box could drive Moyes crazy. Prince-Boateng looks promising but I don't think Moyes would cough up to the price Tottenham want for the promising youngster. Chimbonda could be worth a shout for the 3-4 million price tag that has been quoted. He is a solid RB, much better than Neville or Hibbert. Adds a bit of speed to the flank also. If Moyes could get Kaboul and Chimbonda for about 5-6 million, I say do it. They would considerably improve the backline. We could have Lescott at LB Yobo and Jags at CB and Chimbonda at RB. Put Baines and Kaboul on the bench. Frees up Neville to play in a holding midfield role which is a big need for us. I'm not saying Neville is great there, but he is a better passer than Carsley, and he can run. Would much rather look to the Championship for squad numbers than Hossam Ghaly. There could be some good buys down there. Gareth Rae from Cardiff or Wes Hoolihan from Blackpool for example.

Hopefully Moyes can really strengthen our squad so we can make a run at Europe next season.

Anyways those are my two cents.

If a signing "frees up neville to play in midfield" i would pay for that not to happen. In my opinion the worst possible thing for everton next season would be Neville taking the holding midfield role, or any midfield role, he is truely awful there.

I wouldn't be against the signings you have suggested, but im dead against thinking that we should aim a getting neville a permanant role in midfield