IGNORED

I Would Be Quite Happy.

With the latest links ............... Chimbonda, M'Bia, along with Fernandes, they are the positions we needed to strenghten and wouldnt cost too much money.

£4million each for Chimbonda and M'bia, and possibly 6 or 7m for Fernandes, £15 million is not too much to ask for is it.

If we can get these three signed up i would be a happy man. :)

With the latest links ............... Chimbonda, M'Bia, along with Fernandes, they are the positions we needed to strenghten and wouldnt cost too much money.

£4million each for Chimbonda and M'bia, and possibly 6 or 7m for Fernandes, £15 million is not too much to ask for is it.

If we can get these three signed up i would be a happy man. :)

agreed

haha licker I remember months ago when u didnt even want fernandes to start nevermind to be signed, how times change ;)

"haha licker I remember months ago when u didnt even want fernandes to start nevermind to be signed, how times change ;) "

At the time he was'nt playing well, and didnt deserve to be playing, which was backed up by the manager leaving him on the bench, but i would rather have Fernandes than be left short of midfielders. Could be persuaded to take a chance for 6 or 7 million. <_<

I'm afraid I would be very unhappy if we signed Chimbonda. His ability is not enough to outweigh his shit attitude, especially at our club where success has been built on team spirit. I'd only want us to sign an absolutely awesome RB if we do get one this summer, cos I'm fairly happy with Neville there and I don't want Moyes to have any excuses to play him in midfield! It probably won't happen, but as some people have said in the centre backs thread, I'd be quite interested to see how Joey would fare there with Lescott and Jags in the centre.

As for M'bia...I don't know anything about him at all, but someone mentioned Nyarko in another thread, and that scares the crap out of me! He'd be missing for the Cup of Nations too. I'd much rather have Topal, although I don't really know why cos I know nothing of him either. Just get a better feeling I suppose.

Actually, it would have been ideal to get Gilberto for cheap and have him groom Rodwell/Gosling to replace him for a couple of seasons. Not sure if there's anyone similar out there, certainly not prem proven anyway. I'd love Alonso actually, but that probably won't go down well! Albelda maybe?

Incidentally, I would be very happy with fernandes for about 6 mill though. Maybe a Fernandes/Joaquin/Albelda Valencia triple swoop is in order!