IGNORED

Stephen Ireland

I remember something on Soccer AM about him a while back.

Think it was that team mates thing, and the lad from city who was doing it said that Ireland was the most skillfull player at the club (aswell as the stupidest).

Not a bad player, but think he'd only be squad filler if it happened.

apparently he is so so stupid

he was in the showers an Richards had this facial cream and Ireland said 'is that like for your face?' haha

yer but as someone mentioned it would be like city coming in with a bid for osman cus they are similar players and both youth product who you dont really see moving on.

He is ok, very overated in Ireland my by friends over here, strange guy as you can see from the link above. No better than what we have a step backwards if we signed him

Overrated in Ireland because he was our topscorer of the qualifiers lol.

I think Ireland, although an idiot, is a quality player. I agree with the Osman comparisons, but I think he still has room to grow only being 21 and he has shown flashes of absolute brilliance this season. I think next season will be the season he shines more, but i dont think it will be for everton unforunetly as i cant see him leaving city and us buying him.