IGNORED

Guests On The Site.

Bill

43 GUESTS ARE READING ON THE SITE AT THE MOMENT. :o

Why are you staying out there. ?? Come on in and have a chat, join our free Tipping League and our free Fantasy Footy League, and you can play the games in our Arcade, you dont know what your missing, its a great site.

C'mon guests, sign in and you'll be made welcome. :)

• 2 weeks later...

no one minds a red on here as long as they dont go mouthing off about there club, because it is an everton forum. We have xavier on here, a long standing red memeber, has always got on with the regulars, yes there is abit of banter with him sometimes but he has the respect of most blues on here as a decent red. we do get alot of bellend reds coming out the woodwork around derby time.

p.s. nice to see you have went with an everton tradition of having a blue in your display picture :P

Edited by Everton Lad

Oh yeah, he was a blue as a boy of course. Forgot that. Well I'm not changing it :P

Besides, if you cut him open now he'd have Liverpool Football Club running through his veins.

To be honest, whether he played for Liverpool or Everton I'd still like/respect him. He's a no nonsense player who any fan woud like were he on their team.

stick around red, dont turn into a twit like some of the others that come on here. join in the banter, dont try to cause fights and we'll all have a nice time. like above, xav knows how to play the kopite well on here. welcome, and enjoy our little blue home

Oh yeah, he was a blue as a boy of course. Forgot that. Well I'm not changing it :P

Besides, if you cut him open now he'd have Liverpool Football Club running through his veins.

To be honest, whether he played for Liverpool or Everton I'd still like/respect him. He's a no nonsense player who any fan woud like were he on their team.

The word is that he has a nice big Everton Tat.....

He did also come and watch the great game against PSV........

""""Once a blue allways a blue"""""

oh im not knocking him, i think he is argubly the best english defender around, class act and i do agree i would love him in our team no question.

On another note i was told that cara denied he had a everton tattoo in an interview. Plus has anyone seen it?

It seems to be a pretty consistent number of guests now.. usually around 40 when I look

Picked up to that when Kipper was down and has stayed (as you say) pretty constant....possible people from there who are still keeping an eye on the thinking site :P .

Bit like tabloid readers who like to dip into a broadsheet now and then when they want a little mental stimulation :lol: .