IGNORED

Moyes

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Starting to worry me that he not signed it yet.

He said he was not signing it as working on transfers. Well thats over now and still no signing.

Hoping its just that they going through it at the moment and will be signed this week but something does worry me.

Thing is I don't think he would go to West Ham or Newcastle

Starting to worry me that he not signed it yet.

He said he was not signing it as working on transfers. Well thats over now and still no signing.

Hoping its just that they going through it at the moment and will be signed this week but something does worry me.

Thing is I don't think he would go to West Ham or Newcastle

He could be waiting for the outcome of the move enquiry in November, he might well believe no new ground no future here for him.............food for thought and I hope I'm wrong

gotta be summat if he hasnt signed yet i mean if he was workin on transfers the whole time why did it take so long to sign those players especially the free ones? and its been almost two weeks now since its done with internationals aswell so not had as much training to do with the team so why is it not happening? it is a worry and i will be glad when newcastle get a new manager and was glad utd got a number 2 wasnt sure if he was holding out for that cos number 2 will be number one next year almost certainly. if it was moyes would have been anyways. keeps sayin hes gonna sign well why havent you moyes? just wish we got a clear answer

http://www.evertonfc.com/news/archive/moye...act-update.html

says news is imminent on it so what you reckon to that? don't see much point in telling us anything until something to tell right?

The Echo are saying the issue is Moyes is not happy with the money he is being offered. Just wish he would sign before the Stoke game it would give us all a big lift. Unity is strength.I think it could be good news

From last nights paper at the bottom of the Fellaini article ...............

Moyes’ also added that he believes a resolution to his long-running contract discussions is around the corner.

Concerns have been increasing among the Everton faithful that Moyes could be set to depart the club, but although he would not discuss firm details, the Scot repeated that he is confident of signing a new deal soon.

He added: "I think things are moving along nicely and hopefully we will have some news shortly.”

From last nights paper at the bottom of the Fellaini article ...............

Moyes’ also added that he believes a resolution to his long-running contract discussions is around the corner.

Concerns have been increasing among the Everton faithful that Moyes could be set to depart the club, but although he would not discuss firm details, the Scot repeated that he is confident of signing a new deal soon.

He added: "I think things are moving along nicely and hopefully we will have some news shortly.”

Sorry Bill I think that is a load of bollocks, its just been round the corner since the end of last season mate, notably he would not discuss firm details when everything was supposedly ready for signing, why are things still 'moving along nicely', what fucking things are still 'moving along nicely'. If he was a player Moyes would have put himself on the transfer list for pissing the club about.

Can't see Moyes going to Newcastle. He's one of the few managers around who could withstand the pressure of being in a one city team but it's clear to see they're a managers graveyard. The only time I'd be worried is if Strachan left Celtic

or Smith left Rangers. What ever the reason he is not being clear and above board about any of this and my money remains on the stadium issue being the reason